Eye rolls while sitting

Can someone tell me if directing your character to roll their eyes while sitting is possible in Limelight. I want my character who is seated at a desk to roll her eyes before she speaks. When I direct her to roll her eyes she stands up which I definitely don’t want her doing. I want her to keep her buns in her seat! Thanks for any help.

2 Likes

You will need to use spot direction to place her lower on the screen so it appears as if she is sitting (but she’s actually standing). This way you can use any of the standing animations while your character looks as if they are sitting.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community!!

1 Like

Welcome!

There is an animation that involves a character rolling there eyes while sitting. I believe it is something along the lines of check_phone_bored. You’d have to spot direct to make the screen cover up the phone, but it’s the closest thing without doing what @/Dara.Amarie

2 Likes

Thank you so so much. That opened up so many more options! I also want to say thank you for all the work you do. I found your customization template and used that for my story. When I found it, I almost cried I was so happy. And, of course, I credit you in my story. Thanks again.

1 Like

Thank you! I’m really looking forward to mastering all of this coding and bringing some stories I have to life.

1 Like

Haha you’re very welcome for everything :blush::wink::kissing_heart:

I’m so excited to see the nice stories you have to offer. Pm me with your story name I would love to read it :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.