Eye Strain, Can't Write For A While

So, I guess I have to stop writing for a while since im feeling a bit of a strain in my left eye and I’ll have to get it checked. Anyone else had this situation before or it happens often?

3 Likes

I get you, I mostly get the strain , probably because of online classes, assignments, writing the story, digital art and forum’s :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ikr when your at your laptop/computer and looking at the screen for too long.

1 Like

Yeah, :no_mouth:

1 Like

I lost my glasses I can’t see half the time :sweat_smile:, so all the time.

2 Likes

It happens to me too as well.

whenever I work like for 5-6 hours continously.
So I just take a break… (the headache… is just… too much sometimes…ughhh)

1 Like

Sad but true. Very true.

2 Likes

To be honest I may get glasses lol

1 Like

Tell me about it. This happens to me all the time

1 Like

U maybe have to.

1 Like

This happened yesturday and today, when is it going to stop.

this has definitely happened to me. i had a huge inspiration hit and wrote for 4 days straight, barely taking any screen breaks. i’d reccomend taking breaks between looking at screens or else it’ll screw you lol!

1 Like

I have been taking a lot of breaks and getting a bit better. XD

1 Like

this is definitely a rough time, i feel you :sweat_smile:

usually if my eyestrain gets really bad, i put on my glasses. i’m nearsighted so i don’t technically need them for reading or working on my computer but i still find that they help if my eyes are straining a lot.

another thing that helps is changing the screen display setting so that the light is warmer. less blue light is always nice. plus dimming the screen in general.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.