Eyes that im in love with

IDK where to put this but I’m currently in love with these eyes
Heavy Lid Upturned
Screenshot 2020-11-08 at 3.39.28 PM
they are so pretty and go so well with freckles
it goes with all of the colors so thank you episodes for making them
Screenshot 2020-11-08 at 3.42.53 PMScreenshot 2020-11-08 at 3.45.01 PM

12 Likes

but yeah the eyes are pretty, espically with the freakles.

2 Likes

for my girl its telling a story when she was born she was dead and then her parents bring her to a witch and when shes brought back to life her hair turns darker then the shadows i personally dont think its creepy but thats my opinion and i understand yours as well

10 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since Community is for discussion of specific stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Well the hair isn’t the topic and I know that u have an opinion but again keep it to yourself please

2 Likes

I know this was not your guys intention but it’s rude to go on a topic and pick on what they made even if u say that it’s not what ur doing it is and I’m just asking if u will please reframe from saying anymore comments like this again int he future it may be different for you but if you don’t like the story then u don’t have to read it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes you didnt even say anything about the hair…

2 Likes

i did not :joy:

2 Likes

yup thats what i said :joy:

2 Likes

i honestly had no idea what I should say :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

btw the eyes are lit tho :sunglasses:

2 Likes

i know it kinda looks real

2 Likes

Dang! Seems super intriguing! Did you already release it?

3 Likes

Omg the eyes- :heart_eyes:
The eye color and freckles are perfectly fitting too!

2 Likes

i know you should see them with just dark brown eyes

2 Likes

not yet i wanna make each one pretty long so they have something to do for awhile i know its frustrating when its very short

2 Likes

Yea i try not to give all my characters that eye shape, but its so gorgeous lol :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

i love the lid upturned so much. I have it for one of my female LIs in my story.

2 Likes

shes gorgeous

2 Likes

Thank you! Your character as well. <3

2 Likes