F4f on IG and R4R

If u guys really want to promote your IG amd your new stories here , do it here and its really hard to get noticed espically when ur trying so hard , lets support each other by R4R and F4f. Please give me review or fanmail about my story so i can improve and follow me on IG , and i wll follow you back.

Heres my story.
Plot : a journey of a lost princess who was separated by her parents when she was a child.
Style : ink
Genre : fantasy
Episodes : 4(working on 5)

My ig : glossomly21.

2 Likes

Hey guys,help me to reach 100 reads so i can improve and will have the intention to write more wonderful stories. Follow me on ig:glossomly21
Plot: a journey of a lost princess who was separated by her parents when she was a kid.

Plesse give me review or feedback or fanmail , it would mean a lot.

I worked so hard for the plot and its so wonderful, please read it , you wll love it and please send me feedbacks so i can improve and can write more unique stories! The link is here and its a fantasy story! Please send me fanmail!

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Being a werewolf is not easy. Especially when you have 3 hot hybrids following your every move.

New episodes every week!

Customizable Characters, 5 Endings, Choices Matter

Chapters: technically 8 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_p9gCoNxLMr

Want updates on this story? Here’s the update thread!

1 Like

Hey babe, my instagram is @QueenMilii_Episode and I’d love to follow ya! :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Hey. I’m up for a R4R and a Story review :grinning:

Title:Skai’s Stories

Genre:Drama

Style:Ink

Insta:Mystery.episode

Episodes: 3 (More coming soon!)

Untitled%20design%20(3)

1 Like

My instagram is firefly.episode, I just followed you.

Story: Somebody like you
Genre: Romance
Syle: Ink
Episodes: Currently 3, 4 is being edited and released soon
Description: Your first year at university! How exciting. But things get a little complicated when you meet Oakwood’s party boy.

COVER

1 Like

Awwww I’m sad I keep seeing rfr and I’m not done with my first 3 chapters yet… but I’d love to support you all and will most definitely follow you guys!

2 Likes

Thank you, if you want, may you please read my story : Skai’s Stories whenever you get the chance? :blush:

2 Likes