F4F on insta and episode (Trying to grow b4 I publish my story)

My @ is bell_flowerz on both apps!

(I wont do r4r since my story is FAR from being published atm)

3 Likes

Hey guys !

I am making this thread for anyone who wants to do a follow-for-follow on Instagram or on the Episode app!

My Instagram is shiv.episode. and on the app it is Shivali

Please don’t follow just unfollow later. It isn’t very pleasant. I just want everyone to help support each other in the community and help each other grow :heart:

4 Likes

Yessssss

I just followed you on both

1 Like

Hello, I don’t have Instagram, I couldn’t find you on the app but my name is @Marysol.Episode, I’ll follow anyone back :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

Edit: I found and followed you @shiv.episode :smiling_face:

1 Like

I just followed you both @Suki_writes and @shiv.episode! I’m also trying to grow my following before publishing! I’m still on the planning part lol :sob:

2 Likes

Whats yours ill follow you

1 Like

@audaciouswriter.epi

I hope it’s okay for me to drop my @ here :pleading_face:
I also really want to grow my account more before publishing and sharing my story.

I’d appreciate it if you follow my IG which is @cerisaro I’ll follow back too. :relaxed: Just let me know you followed so I know to return the follow :cherry_blossom::two_hearts:

If you don’t have Insta I’ll follow you on the Episode app if you follow me too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: my @ is cerisaro on there as well

And as @shiv.episode said I’d also appreciate it if no one unfollows later, it’s not nice :smiling_face_with_tear: