🛍 ~ FABFORUM - AS' Fashion Shop ~

I actually don’t like shopping in reality cuz I get bored and tired easily

But I’d looooooove to do shopping from here :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: @AS007 @DazzledSnowFlake and I are gonna flood you with orders if there’s a forum party and we r invited :wink:

3 Likes

Aww thank you! :heart::revolving_hearts: And I am glad I am the only mom. Don’t want others to have such amazing forum kids anyways.

Lmao yes. :rofl::rofl::rofl: I hope I get free service.

3 Likes

You can, if you want to! :grin:

Just put this thread on ‘Watching’ so that you know what and when you’re getting the orders (thank you so much for joining my business! :yellow_heart:)

2 Likes

What forum party?! I wasn’t told! :scream:

1 Like

Oh, sure! Just specify all types of clothes that you need (we have black denims and…oh! We have the new black sweater dress combo especially from Milan!) –

1 Like

Hmm…I don’t think we have the tops with gold laces, sorry :sweat:

But, we do have them in black and red! –

And, here are the denims! –

2 Likes

Ooh yay!

1 Like

I said “IF”

1 Like

Love them :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I sewed edited the lace on for ya!

@Mondalsushanta637

2 Likes

Can I have a royal blue floral dress?! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Ooh, yes! Here is it :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Best employee ever! :heart_eyes::yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Oh my chocolate yes! Thank you :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

You’re welcome! curtsies :dancer:

3 Likes

Thanks… Ruku :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Yes!

2 Likes

~ bump :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Hello again!

Just before I would leave, I would like to appoint certain of my favorite people (I seem to have a lot of favorite people these days :sweat_smile:) as CEOs of this shop!

Here we go! –

• @Mondalsushanta637 (thanks for reminding I still have a shop :rofl:)
  • @K_ArohaExo-L (I hope you become the biggest and the most famous fashion designer ever! :yellow_heart:)
  • @DazzledSnowFlake (since you are my sibling and support me most of the time, I am also tagging you :smirk:)
  • @_haruka (I know you already work here, but still, just reminding, lol)

Hope you make me and your big family related to @BadassSaasha very proud! :sob: (so dramatic, ugh, lol).

6 Likes

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob: bye my fabulous metaphor and analogy creator Annikaaaaa :sob::sob: I vow to take care of this shop like my own children

3 Likes