Fabled: Into The Wild R4R

Hey!
I have recently published my story on episode!
If anyone would like to do R4R with me, kindly drop your story links here!
You can contact me on IG @reverenccia

My Story: Fabled: Into The Wild
Author: Reverencia
Story link: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Hey Im publishing my story soon and Iโ€™d be more than happy to do an R4R when I finish it!

1 Like

Iโ€™m up for r4r dear

2 Likes

Great!!! Iโ€™ll be waiting for it. And all the best for publishing!!

Sure, you can send me details!

Thatโ€™s my link

And your link?

1 Like

When we can start r4r?

1 Like

Lemme know when you want me to start!!

In 15 minutes
Is that okay?

Hey! I would also love a r4r if interested

Iโ€™m reading your story now

How many chapters do you have?

I have 3
And you?

๐‘ฏ๐’†๐’๐’๐’, ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†! :bouquet:
๐‘ฐโ€™๐’—๐’† ๐’“๐’†๐’„๐’†๐’๐’•๐’๐’š ๐’‘๐’–๐’ƒ๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’‰๐’†๐’… ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’“๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’†๐’‘๐’Š๐’”๐’๐’…๐’†. ๐‘ฐ๐’‡ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’˜๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’†, ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’‚๐’ ๐’„๐’‰๐’†๐’„๐’Œ ๐’Š๐’• ๐’๐’–๐’•! ๐‘ฐ๐’‡ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’…๐’๐’โ€™๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’, ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’•โ€™๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’”๐’ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’†. :dizzy::heart:
337914161_125593857123227_6677022183766699886_n

๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ: Fabled: Into The Wild
๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง: He is beyond time and space. You are unaware of your reality but still naturally drawn to him. Despite your family being against him, will you go to any extent for him? (LL, Art)
๐†๐ž๐ง๐ซ๐ž: Fantasy, Romance and drama!
๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐‹๐ข๐ง๐ค: Episode Writer Portal

๐—œ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐˜, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜! :heart:

3 Likes

Iโ€™m up do r4r and g4g?
You?

1 Like

Sure!!

Did you check my pm?

1 Like

I will have 3 probably tonight! I am just finishing my current story but my published one is 20ish.

2 Likes

Okay dear

Iโ€™m ready to do R4R!

1 Like