FACESHAPE: Change Diamond Long/Heart Defined!

Hello, does everyone realise that the Diamond Long and Heart Defined face shapes are the EXACT same? Completely identical. For some time I thought there might have been a tiny difference, but nope. I don’t know about everyone else, but I am really annoyed how there are two of the same.
Could we please suggest the creators to change this?

IF THERE IS A REASON for the identical face shapes please notify me!
Also, if someone has already done this let me know.

Let me know what you think. I’m just trying to be reasonable and get an opportunity to get a new face shape!

11 Likes

Left: Diamond Long Right: Heart Defined

Imo they do look different.

4 Likes

They once said they fixed it, but the difference is still barely noticeable. Well, not noticeable at all. :woman_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

I have tested out the face shapes in Photoshop and here is what I’ve got:

Exactly the same, no difference. You can even try it out for yourself.

6 Likes

Hmm ok, to me the Diamond Long one looks a bit slimmer and longer while the Heart Defined looks a bit more round and a bit wider. But yeah it’s barely recognizeable.

6 Likes

we do have things there are the same. a lot of animations is the same but with diffrent names

I feel like one Is more perked up?

1 Like

Support. I was wondering the same thing as well. I don’t know if my eyes are playing tricks, but heart defined looks a tad bit longer.

This makes me so mad. It’s just lazy on their end. The same thing I noticed with ink animations as well.

3 Likes

Support

1 Like

bump and support!

Support! :clapping:

I think they just shade differently. The shape is still very similar

1 Like

i’m pretty sure i proved them to be the same, but try it for yourself to see if there is any difference :thinking:

Diamond long is a bit slimmer, but yeah, the difference is barely recognizable.