FaceTime OL help

Hi! So I know how to do the split screen and how to code it the first half. But what if I wanted the girl where the boy was and vice versa? here is a photo:

How can that work? Can someone help me code it? pls and thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

You’ll need to have another set of overlays/backgrounds. Rn, the guy is on the very top layer, followed by his background as an overlay with a square cut out. Next is the girl, sized to be in that lil cut out square and her background behind her.

If you want them to switch places, you’ll have to make the girl’s background an overlay with a lil square cut out, just like the guy’s is now. Then stack it like girl, cut overlay, guy in the square, and his background.

I hope this made sense! If you need more help, or it’s not what you’re going for, let me know :relaxed:

2 Likes

Hii! Yes this made a lot of great sense haha, thank you!:heartpulse:
Though I wanted to ask and make sure that I’m on the right track would I still have to put them in whatever layer when they’re still in the OL?

1 Like

Yeah, you’ll probably have to switch around the layers, so that that girl and her ol are in front of the guy’s!

1 Like

Hi, I can help you with coding this, I did a similar scene for someone, the only difference is that their scene has a phone, but I can def help with coding it the same way you showed above. The way I made this, comes with three parts the full background, the overlay for the square on top, and the phone overlay and once you put them all together it looks like this :blush:

6 Likes

Okay I got it now. Thank you :white_heart:🫶🏽

1 Like

Oooo nice! If you don’t mind can you help me like example way? :white_heart:

1 Like

Yes, you can message me :blush:

1 Like