Facetiming overlay

HELP!

How do I make both characters appear on the screen during a Face time without the character’s legs showing?

1 Like

for laptop or phone face timing?

phone face timing

1 Like

You want something that would look sort of like this?
105584928-1542730117029facetime-3

I would suggest having one character on a background like a park or something
with a split screen phone overlay on layer 5

Have CHARACTER1 stand screen center on layer 2

have another overlay this time of a different background (like a bedroom cut in half but only showing the top half ) place this overlay on layer 3

Have the 2nd character move to layer 4 and spot direct them to the bottom half of the screen…

If you need any clarification or other directing help feel free to hit me up or I would be happy to make the template for you but I wouldn’t make it for like another 10ish hours

2 Likes

check this out so you’ll see how it’s done in script.

1 Like

i can wait 10ish hours😂 i would really like you to create it for me!

1 Like

ok no problem What are your characters names? and the place you want them to be?

Emma and she should be in the
INT. JUVIE ROW HOME - DAY

April and she should be in the
INT. CAFE2 - DAY

ok cool

Hello @madipim, this is Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum! :smiley: I’ve moved this thread to Directing Helps and Tips since you’re asking about coding tricks Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.