FACIAL FEATURES: EYE COLORS and whatnot

Hello Episode team and Episodians and happy Halloween! :jack_o_lantern:

So, I’ve been thinking and I got to the conclusion where I think we need more eye colors.
We still don’t have:

1. :pear: shades of green (different tones, luminance, etc.)
    :crystal_ball: shades of violet (we only have strong af violet eyes, but we don’t have really light, pastel violet, mild shades of violet that look realistic actually. Or like one that barely shows it’s shade but you can still see it)
    :raspberry: shades of red (idem)
    :black_circle: black (we do not have literally black eyes, only extra dark brown…; and while we’re at this, we could have entirely black eyes, without the white part. That would be so helpful and cool for demons and other entities! :blob_hearts:
    :grey_exclamation:shades of grey (ibidem. I was thinking straight up white eyes)
    What if I want to make an albino character, and want to give them red/violet eyes without making them look like a vampire or a fairy, right? We need something that works for that. Ice Blue just don’t cut it, I believe, since non-albino characters can have ice-blue eyes as well, and then everybody ends up having eyes-blue eyes.
    I also think :orange: orange, :lemon: yellow, :cherry_blossom: pink eyes wouldn’t hurt nobody :hugs: .

2. Heterochromia :rainbow: (google it). Long story short, one eye is a different color than the other, or one eye is split in 2 or more colors.

3. Blind eyes. :white_circle: When the whole eyeball is white, you can’t see the iris well. But this could maybe be solved with very white eyes.

Here are some examples of what I had in mind.

I think it would be amazing to add these features, all the more inclsuive we would be, right? :blob_hearts:
If I missed anything, let me know under the post :hugs: :rainbow:

6 Likes

support!

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Topic closed due to violation of Feature Request Guidelines. Please review the guidelines and contact @Sydney_H (be sure to link the thread!) to discuss editing and reopening topic. :smiley: