Facing right and left

So I’ve had this problem for a couple of hours now, where you write @CHARACTER faces right or @CHARACTER faces left, they just face in the same direction on the writer’s portal which is quite annoying. I refreshed the page, nothing. Used a new tab, nothing. Is anyone else having this problem?

0 Likes

Maybe file a support ticket?

0 Likes

I had a similar issue today, but I added the “AND CHARACTER faces right” command at the end of the spot command (instead of adding it in a new row with an ‘@’) and now he faces right. :,D

1 Like

It might have something to do, if u use rear animation. But most likely there is a mistake in your code. If u could pass it here, I will take a look

0 Likes

It’s the way you write the script
@CHARACTER faces left and CHARACTER stands screen right
This is not the way you write it, they are going to face the same direction no matter what you do but if you wrote it like this
@CHARACTER stands screen right and CHARACTER faces left
This will make a difference

2 Likes

You can right @CHARACTER faces right all by itself, it doesn’t need @CHARACTER stands screen center with it

0 Likes

that’s not the point

0 Likes

But I never wrote @CHARACTER faces left and CHARACTER stands screen right, all I wrote was

@YOU walks to spot 0.353 187 412 in 2.0
@YOU is idle_sit_anklescrossed_neutral_loop
@YOU faces left
@pause for a beat
@YOU faces right

They’re supposed to face opposite, but didn’t

0 Likes

@YOU walks to spot 0.353 187 412 in 2.0
@YOU is idle_sit_anklescrossed_neutral_loop and YOU faces left
@pause for a beat
@YOU faces right

youre trying on the app right

0 Likes

On the pc portal, and I’ve experience this problem earlier too, where they refuse to look the other way

0 Likes

If you’re still having this issue and nothing has worked, you’ll probably need to submit a help ticket. :wink:

0 Likes

Thanks I’ll do that later on, but it I think it’s working now. Weird, but ok :thinking:

1 Like

Should be
@CHARACTER faces left AND @CHARACTER stands screen right

0 Likes

try on your phone. portal can become glitchy

0 Likes

no, that doesn’t matter. capitals or no capitals = don’t matter

0 Likes

Well I think it’s been solved by itself? Portal does act glitchy. Thanks everyone.

0 Likes

archived #17
0 Likes