☁️ Faded Solo Art Shop ☁️ Open

Bump :purple_heart:

Bump

Bump!

Bump :purple_heart:

School and work kept me busy. I’m extremely sorry to those whose requested I didn’t finish :sparkles:

3 Likes

Bump, hopefully I’ll be able to open again but I’ll probably step away from custom poses and a few other things for a sec.

2 Likes

Bump~

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

This will be opening up probably today with a few modifications because of my long ahh hiatus. Please bare with me. I’ll be posting my work schedule and any upcoming school tests. Art will take longer and if things get busy I might have to step away again but hopefully things will run smoothly :sparkles:

3 Likes

Also here’s the actual reason why I haven’t been that active besides school and work.

Originally I was feeling lost like I didn’t belong in my body and I kept pushing it off because I was busy and didn’t feel like dealing with it. I ended up gaining the courage to come out to my family as pansexual and they were very supportive but that didn’t make me feel better for some reason. I felt lost over who I am and how I present myself. I had a really bad episode and almost hurt myself. This led to a huge ass haul of clothing, shoes, accessories until I felt content and realized I didn’t have to meet anyone’s expectations. I still feel lost sometimes and even now my OCD and depression are still nagging at me but I’m figuring it out and am doing much better.

5 Likes

Bump :sparkles:

1 Like

This shop is now open :sparkles: Please note a few new rules.

• Please try to not do anything overly complex
  • Wait times will be longer
  • I’m stepping away from males and might not edit in Limelight for a little unless your okay with it not being my best :sparkles:

Reminder: I’ve mainly worked in ink but I like to incorporate LL aspects sometimes. The last thing I drew was this 🤌🏽✨

4 Likes

Im glad :black_heart:

1 Like
  • Password: (Blur it) located in the peeves
  • What are you requesting? character card
  • *What style? LL
  • Character’s name if you want it listed Rachae;
  • What are the character(s) details and outfit(s)? rachael and the outfits in the card
  • What pose?(If custom pose leave a reference)
  • Do you want the outfit listed? no
    • Do you want your card 3000x3000 (box sized) or size 804x1242 (slim)? slim
  • Leave a background/theme. dark moody
  • Is it waist up, legs up, etc? Waist up
  • When do you need it by? (Be specific) before the end of may
  • Anything else?(Text, freckles, filter, piercing) filter yes
    [/quote]
1 Like

Did you have a pose in mind? :sparkles:

something like this?

1 Like

Hello! So happy you’re feeling better.

PFP Request <3
  • Password: (Blur it)

Faded but Unfazed :cloud:

• What are you requesting?
    PFP

• How many characters?

• What style and is it drawn or edited?
    INK - Drawn

• What are their details and outfits? (Do you want drawn clothing?)

Deets

My INK Deets

Clothing

Drawn Clothing, please

• What pose?(If custom pose leave a reference)
  • Leave a background.
  • Is it waist up, legs up, etc?
    Waist up
  • Do you have a theme/idea in mind?
    Sunny and bright
  • When do you need it by? (Be specific)
    May 28th
  • Anything else?(Abs, scars, height difference, text, freckles, filter, piercing, face highlight, nails)
    Pale pink nails (image)
    Small heart tattoo on the inside of the wrist making the peace sign

Please let me know if any of this is too much or you need any extra information. Health and life come first. :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Hii love your work!
Do you mind telling me what font you used here? </3

https://global.discourse-cdn.com/pocketgems/uploads/episodeinteractive/original/4X/f/a/a/faaaf7c046d8b80cd88ed440d3f88a775bc6702c.jpeg

1 Like

Hi! Wow, can I request a few custom poses and possibly a banner?

1 Like

1 Like