☁️ Faded Solo Art Shop ☁️ Open

Sure :sparkles:

1 Like

I’ll flip the drawing once I’m done. Which version of the hair do you like best? I’m too indecisive :woman_facepalming:t4::sparkles:

1 Like

OMFG!! WTFF! They are so beautiful :heart_eyes: :pleading_face::sneezing_face:

Talent at its best :smirk:

But…the first one, with more highlight!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::butterfly::eyes:

1 Like

:joy: Thank you and alrighty :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Could I also get the png by any chance? :eyes:

That’s toooo beautiful to be used for one thing :heart_eyes::butterfly::sneezing_face:

1 Like

Of course :revolving_hearts: Do you need me to size it down so it fits in a story or do you want me to keep it the same size?

1 Like

Same size! It’s absolutely perfect!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::dizzy:

1 Like

Let me know if you want me to change anything :sparkles: The character card is a little weird since I never know how big to make things.

3 Likes

@gl.livie @nicollil you still want your requests right? :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Wow!

I absolutely love it!! Thank you so much Alana! I’ll be sure to tell her to credit you, she is going to love it!! :jack_o_lantern::ghost:

1 Like

No prob :two_hearts:

1 Like

I have space for one request right now :sparkles:

1 Like

hey I would love to take it but I’m in need of five character cards so I’ll just wait until you have more time on your hands I am sure someone else would love the spot l!! thank you for thinkin of me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkles:

1 Like

No prob :sparkles:

I have a question, in on the waiting list for one of your other art shops, so would I be able to request something different (pfp) from here even though in already on a different one?

1 Like

Yes but the wait would be slower since you have two requests :sparkles:

1 Like

Okay thank you! I’ll just wait for the first request to get done :+1:t4::tada:

1 Like

yes

1 Like

Yes! That would be lovely! :pleading_face::heart:

1 Like

Let me know if you want me to change anything :sparkles:

2 Likes