☁️ Faded Solo Art Shop ☁️ Open

Naeeee

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAE UR SOO AWESOME I REALLY LOVE UR EDITS AND ARTS :pleading_face::sparkles::heart: HAVE AN AMAZING DAY :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::partying_face:

2 Likes

Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkles:

2 Likes

Hiii, could I please have a cover done?!

2 Likes

And happy birthday btw :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::birthday::birthday:

2 Likes
  • Password: :cloud: Faded but Unfazed​ :cloud:
  • What are you requesting? - A cover
  • *How many characters? - 2
  • *What style and is it drawn or edited? - LL and drawn
  • *What are their details, and outfits?
Deets

Body Type: Male Athletic Body
Hair: Slicked Back Side Shaved Tousled (Dark Brown)
Skin Tone: GOLD 02
Eyes: Oval Wide
Eye Color: Red
Mouth: Medium Heart Vampire Fangs (Rose Light Nude Matte)
Brows: Straight Medium Scar (jetBlack)
Face: Chiseled Square Stubble Shaved
Nose: Straight Pointed

Anastasia -
Body Type: Female Athletic Body
Hair: Messy Sock Bun (Black Dark)
Skin Tone: GOLD 04
Eyes: Female Generic
Eye Color: Brown Light
Mouth: Full Round Pouty (Neutral Medium Nude Gloss)
Brows: Arched Natural (jetBlack)
Face: Heart Soft
Nose: Defined Natural

Outfit

Anastasia’s Fit

Sebastian’s Fit

• *What pose? - I could not exactly find this pose but I would like both of the characters hugging. (the girl Anastasia faces to the back and the boy Sebastian faces to the reader) Idc what emotion you guys put on Anastasia’s face, because we can’t see it either way. But, since Sebastian is faces the reader, could I please have him winking but also showing his fangs like he’s going bite Anastasia?

• *Leave a background. -

• *Is it waist up, legs up, etc? - Shoes up and height difference is Anastasia is 5’5 and Sebastian is 6’1

• *When do you need it by? If you could get it done by 6 days that perfect

• *Anything else? - Could I please have blood dripping at the top, just a little bit?
    Tysm!

2 Likes

Thank you :sparkling_heart::sparkles: Sorry but I’m not drawing in Limelight for the time being since I’ve been out of practice.

2 Likes

Oh ok, if you can could you please do it in INK but similar with the skin tone I requested? I am not familiar with INK so idk-

2 Likes

I could try if you found a way to switch the details over to ink. It depends on a few factors like quality, space, etc. I haven’t done a two character piece or male piece in a while either :sparkles:

2 Likes

Ok I will do my best

1 Like

Or instead of drawn could u do it in edited?

1 Like

If that works then that’s good :blush:

1 Like

Bump

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Hi Nae I was just wondering if you’re still able to do the pfp? I understand if you’re busy though :heartpulse:

1 Like

Hey xx is your shop still open?

1 Like

Sorry for not being active in months. My job and family have been keeping me on my toes and I eventually just started to completely forget about forums. I’ll be returning in roughly a week after practicing. To everyone whose requests I never got to I sincerely apologize. I was struggling with my mental health and stupidly bit off more than I could chew. Once I get back into things feel free to request. My style might be different or not exactly my best. With school back and this being my senior year time limits will be extended but not drastically.

That being said I will be doing demo pieces for practice. INK ONLY for the time being. Just leave your character details, outfit, pose, a few colors, etc. Just anything that will help me with inspiration. I might not get to them all. Please put this emoji :peach: so that I know you understand these are demo pieces and understand I’m not obligated to do every one. :sparkles:

What I’m capable of for demos:

• Drawn/Edited Ink one character (Female)
  • Pieces waist up and above
  • Custom poses that aren’t overly complex. Please provide references!
  • Custom clothing with references
  • Halloween theme (I did this when I was new to forums and would love to do it again)
  • Possibly character cards INnk & LL???*

Reminder, requests will open again roughly around 2021-09-18T04:00:00Z but could change.

6 Likes

you can decline my request if its easier for you <3

2 Likes

Since it’s just a character card I can start it in a day or two :sparkles:

3 Likes

If I’m not disturbing please tag me when you do LL :white_heart:

2 Likes

Will do :two_hearts:

2 Likes