☁️ Faded Solo Art Shop ☁️ Open

:pleading_face: I love your art too and tysm :sparkles: Do you have an overlay of a desk and computer? If not that’s alright, I can find one.

1 Like

Yep! You can just use this one if you’d like

Thanks again!!

1 Like
  • Password: (Blur it) :cloud: Faded but Unfazed :cloud:
  • What are you requesting? Art scene
  • How many characters? 2
  • What style and is it drawn or edited? LL, edited
    I really liked your first example in edits, I would like it to be that style.
Character Details

First character:

Body-Female Soft Body (Neutral 4)

Brow- Arched Natural (Dark Brown)

Hair- Short Wavy Asymmetrical (Dark Brown)

Eyes- Monolid Slender (Hazel Dark)

Face Shape- Diamond

Nose shape- Defined Natural

Mouth- Full Heart Pouty (Neutral Medium Nude Gloss)

Second Character:

Body-Male Generic Body (Neutral 5)

Brow- Straight Medium Scar (Black Dark)

Hair- Medium Side Curls (Black Dark)

Eyes- Deepset Downturned (Blue Deep)

Face Shape- Square Defined

Nose shape- Hooked Grecian

Mouth- Medium Heart (Neutral Medium Nude Matte)

Outfits

Pose

Background

I would love to have flying lanterns with a black background.

Extra
  • Is it waist up, legs up, etc? (Height difference?) Waist up

• When do you need it by? (Be specific) I do not have a deadline but I would like it maybe within a month but you can take as long as you need

• Anything else?(Abs, scars, height difference ,text, freckles, filter, piercing, nails)
    The guy is taller. They both have tattoos. It’s shown in their outfits

1 Like

Could you try and find a background to send me and were you referring to the glow edit I did? :sparkles:

1 Like

Hopefully this one works for you. If not let me know :sweat_smile:

Also I was referring to this one. It’s really good! But of course all of your examples are incredible. :grin:

1 Like

Alright and thanks :sparkles: Could you edit the background into the post with your request so it’s all in one place?

1 Like

I updated it thank you very much!

1 Like

I can’t remember if I asked already but do you want the same background listed in your original request and the same extras (you listed a quote before but idk if that’s all you want) :sparkles: Also were you using this for forums or IG?

1 Like

My mental health isn’t the best right now and to refrain from letting my bad mood rub off on someone else I might be less active/responsive. I’ll still be working on requests, things might just be a little slower. If you have any concerns feel free to let me know or cancel your request if you need it urgently :sparkles: Usually I’d be on top of things but I need a short breather to relax.

2 Likes

hey i would like this background not the one in my original request and yes i’m using forums and IG too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Any extras?

nope that’s all thank u :sparkles:

1 Like

Let me know if you need anything changed :sparkles: Please only use this piece for its intended purpose (as a Pfp) and follow the rules regarding requests as stated at the top of this thread. Credit for forums is @PropertyofNae in your bio. Credit for Instagram is @epy.bby_naereboot in your bio.

4 Likes

it looks sooo good tysm :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

WOW :star_struck:

Omg Alana, how could you hate your style???

I LOVE IT

I wish I was good at hair, shading, and quality :sleepy::grinning:

I honestly suckat making skin look pop out and look decent :grinning:

Btw I love your style so much and super sorry for taking over half your thread section but I had to pump you up with compliments! :christmas_tree::christmas_tree:

1 Like

Thank you :sparkles: I guess I’m just in one of those moods again. You’re hella talented :pleading_face::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

:pleading_face::sob: Thank you!! :christmas_tree::christmas_tree:

2 Likes

@Makayla.Reed I’m sorry but my motivation for your request is extremely low and I don’t want to push myself to do it and it turns out bad :pensive: Unfortunately I’m not able to.

2 Likes

I completely understand! Thank you for letting me know!

1 Like

bumppp!!

1 Like