☁️ Faded Solo Art Shop ☁️ Open

I don’t think I have that same background anymore :sparkling_heart:

Ok that’s totally fine. You can put up this background :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Background

1 Like

Requests accepted longer than two days ago will be done soon. My cold hasn’t died down so I’ve been feeling crappy. I apologize for the wait :two_hearts:

Sorry about the wait, I had to change the pose a little. If you need anything changed feel free to ask :sparkles:

2 Likes

So will my request be accepted ? I hope my characters aren’t to plain. I don’t think they are though.

This is awesome love it tysm I appreciate ur time and can u change the lip

1 Like

Sure, what would you like it changed to? :sparkles:

1 Like

This is probably the largest request I’ve gotten. It might take a while since on average each card takes me 30-40 minutes and I don’t do them in one sitting. Do you have animations for each character? :sparkles:

1 Like

The lip

Shape to the full wide

1 Like

2 Likes

Bump, I will no longer be recreating this pose for character cards requests as I’ve done it at least 5 times since and it takes the fun out of doing requests having to recreate one thing so many times :sparkles:

1 Like

No i don’t you can choose them

1 Like

I’m not sure which animations to use so it’s up to you :sparkles:

1 Like

idle_happy for all of them

1 Like

1 Like

Thank you so much :hugs::heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Bump

Hi your art is awersome…
I want to request an custom pose…
:point_down:

:cloud:Faded but Unfazed :cloud:

I am requesting a custom pose
Ink style
1 character…

CHARACTER DETAILS

Sorry I just got only down side portion

Clothes Used

Lace Bustier
Black Herringbone Tights
Aviator Sunglasses
Diamond Choker Necklace
Plaid School Skirt
Tattooed Rocker Boots
Black Boho Feather Earrings

Anything else - Scars on her faces one on cheek one on eye one on forehead and piercing in nose and tatoos on her both hands full and on her chest and neck also