☁️ Faded Solo Art Shop ☁️ Open

Requesting. :penguin:

• Password: (Blur it) :cloud: Faded but Unfazed :cloud:
  • What are you requesting? Outro
  • How many characters? One
  • What style and is it drawn or edited? Drawn
  • What are their details, and outfits? (Do you want drawn clothing?)
Details & Outfit

Skin tone - Honey
Brow- Thin Curved
Hair- Classic Bob (White)
Eye Shape - Downturned Bold (Green)
Face Shape - Round
Nose - Upturned
Lips- Blossom (Toffee)

(Outfit-Thin Clear Circular Glasses, White Valentine Flats (Forest Green), Black Suspender Pants, Chunky Knit Sweater, & Pleated Black Blouse.)

• What pose?(If custom pose leave a reference)
Reference Photo

sexy-angry-glamour-female-model-with-stock-photography_csp58094804

• Leave a background.
Background

• Is it waist up, legs up, etc? (Height difference?) Waist up.
  • When do you need it by? (Be specific) In a week, if possible. If not, two weeks.
  • Anything else?(Abs, scars, height difference ,text, freckles, filter, piercing, nails) Dark red nails, scar across her throat, blood dripping from her hands, emotionless expression, tears falling from her eyes. freckles, blurred background, & no filter. i hope this isn’t difficult to do :flushed:
1 Like

Thanks for requesting :sparkles: Two things, I only do custom clothing and wouldn’t the pose look a little weird since her other hand isn’t on anything?

1 Like

There could be a table under her arm?

Outfit idea

1 Like

Alright, do you have a table overlay you could send and is the scar like her throat is slit or just a regular scar?

Regular scar.

table

1 Like

1 Like

How’s this for the base pose? I can try another if you want :sparkles:

I might be a little late on the deadline. Nothing drastic just maybe a day or two.

1 Like

Bump :black_heart::sparkles:

1 Like

Beautiful art work!

1 Like

No it’s alright, I love it🤩
Also behind the right shoulder, I was wondering if u could clean that up but besides that it’s amazing🥳

1 Like

This is the base pose so it won’t have any affect on the actual drawing :sparkles:

1 Like

Thank you :sparkles:

2 Likes

Hey nae can i req a pfp? :two_hearts:

1 Like

Of course :sparkles:

1 Like

Hi I read your rules and what you could do, is there anything on the custom poses?

1 Like

This is the only thing I put down as far as I remember :sparkles:

1 Like

So it has to be more then 3 people?

1 Like

If it only has two characters I can do it full body. If it has three or more characters I won’t do it full body :sparkles:

1 Like

Oh okay! I did not understand that! I thought it was just a I don’t do full body thank you for clearing that up!

1 Like

Would something like this full body be to hard?

1 Like