FadedCrisis Art Shop! ( included LL and INK )

Hello and welcome to FadedCrisis Art shop where we have varieties of different art from different artists! Our artists include of @Fading_moon @Fading_Hope @Shading_crisis but donโ€™t leave yet! We have plenty of surprises ahead!

๐“›๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ด ๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ป๐“พ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ผ

. Absolutely no threadhopping, it is so disrespectful and if we find out you did it, you will be blacklisted from future requests and it might get to the point I warn other art shops abt you. I really hope it never comes to this so please be honest

. Donโ€™t spam please, it is harder to keep track of requests and can make our job harder. Feel free to PM us or the person but just donโ€™t talk abt unrelated things on this thread

. Donโ€™t promote your own art shop or compare art peices bc it can be really annoying

. Fill the form properly, it is very inconvenient for us when you donโ€™t fill it out properly or expect us to know what you want

. USE OUR ART we spend hours making a art peice and we deserve it to be used

. Our mental health matters so if we canโ€™t do it, we canโ€™t do it and possibly another artist can complete your request

. Use the password when requesting and blur ( if itโ€™s not blurred than we will ignore your request, donโ€™t take this as disrespect but as us feeling the need to ignore you when you couldnโ€™t even feel the need to read through this post carefully) : Faded to nothing

. Do not and I repeat DO NOT steal out work, nor claim it to be yours. Also not stating it is ours and letting people assume itโ€™s yours is also counted. At the end of this thread, there is a โ€˜how to creditโ€™ arrow. Pls follow those exact steps otherwise we might have to take the precautions stated in the threadhopping rule or likely worse

. Read the thread properly especially the rules, god this one is so annoying and rude just pls donโ€™t

. If there is a watermark keep it on PLS DONT REMOVE IT and whether or not there is a watermark credit :upside_down_face:

. Ask questions if you are confused about something or PM me / @Fading_Hope ( @Fading_moon is not very active on the forums so we privately PM her if someone has requested ) , we are always happy to help!

. It would be preferred if you submit your request on this thread instead of VIA PM but it is absolutely fine

. If you want your art peice VIA email, state that in your form and when we are finished we will privately PM you for your email and send it

. When we ask for your preferred artist, pls specify and donโ€™t say โ€˜anyoneโ€™ bc we all have different styles and do not know who you want. Also if you want multiple art peices, you can ask multiple people

๐“๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฎ๐”๐“ช๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ผ

@Shading_crisis

INK examples

From and outline contest ^^

@Fading_moon

She does a AMAZING realistic style and also does some INK !!

boop ๐Ÿงžโ€โ™€๏ธ

INK

From an outline contest

@Fading_Hope

She does both INK and LL like me and her ART IS TO DIE FOR

INK

LL

This is How to Credit, you must read it otherwise you will be turned down

How to credit

My Instagram is @nova_epy09
On the forums use my user

Use @Fading_Hope user on both forums, episode and IG

@Fading_moon Instagram is @galaxy_wolf2571
On forums use her username

NOW FOR THE FORMS

PFP

Ig ( if you have ) :
What you want :
Which artist you would prefer:
INK or LL :
Background :
Pose ( we do not do custom poses ) :
Character details :
Theme / Vibe :
Deadline:
Anything else ( tattoos, no eyes etc ):

We also do art scenes with the same form

PET PEEVES PLS PRESS
@ShadingCrisis

I only do INK and on rare occasions do LL but let me know beforehand

I canโ€™t do custom poses so PLS BEAR W ME FJDJJF

I only do art scenes w max 2 people

Iโ€™m not totally comfortable with males but I will do them if I want to

@Fading_Moon

She can do a realistic style and INK but only LL for some occasions

@Fading_Hope

She can do all the styles and is very versatile

She isnโ€™t the best with drawing hands so keep that in mind

Thatโ€™s all for now, HAPPY REQUESTING :relaxed:

Some random tags to boost this shop!

@epy.peppermints @ShadowsStories @Noone_epi @mac.epy @Episode.melany12

4 Likes

Bump!

2 Likes

Bump!

1 Like
Some more tagsโ€™

@ItsTerra @keiji @Turtle_Cat @MagixQueenie @Valeriya.B

Bump!! And good luck again :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Bump!

2 Likes

Hi @Shading_crisis @Fading_Hope Fading_Moon
I SAW ALL OF YOUR ART NOW IM YOUR BIGGEST FAN AND SUPPORTER
I wanna request from all 3 of u for my story if thatโ€™s okay! Feel free to do anything and surprise me please.

2 Likes

Hey @Gamerdevil_shadow1 we would love to do your request!
Just to clarify, you want a surprise request from all 3 of us?

2 Likes

And is that in LL or INK?

2 Likes

Because of the lack of details we might take a bit of time to deliver ur request so please be patient and we will be sure to do your request

2 Likes

Of course do you have a specific time you want it by??

1 Like

Ok sure thing. :slightly_smiling_face:

Lol

1 Like

I WANT THE BEST YOU GUYS CAN DO๐Ÿ˜Œ

Body unclear

2 Likes

You ARE the only person who ordered lol

1 Like

@Shading_crisis
Do You take LL rquests?

2 Likes

BRUH I WAS DOING SMTH. Dude

2 Likes

@Shading_crisis can only do ink sorry

2 Likes

I only do INK most of the time, LL really depends

2 Likes

I do LL and ink

1 Like

Exuse me @Gamerdevil_shadow1 but you are acting pretty rude for our โ€œonlyโ€ requester.

Iโ€™ll let you know we have tons of support and requests :slight_smile:

3 Likes