Fairy Gloss art shop 🧚 [ OPEN + FREE ]

bump :fairy:

I would love to request from @kaylewashere
You can put anything on them they just please make it look musical, popstar, concert type of stuff please!! if you don’t understand please tell me :slight_smile:

• This story uses sound

• This story used mature themes and language

• End of episode splash

1. Follow my Instagram for sneak peaks and updates! @maytepisode
2 Likes

hii can you please read the rules and put the passcode?? thank you :fairy:
im currently unavailable, maybe you would like the request from another artist??
<3

Hii I can make you splashes, I am available :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Pls tag me if you want the splashes done :blush:

1 Like

yes please!

ireadtherules

2 Likes

Great! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hii, just wanted to know a small thing, do you need every splash to be a musical,popstar, concert type?? :relaxed:

1 Like

yes please!

2 Likes

@MayPenny Here are the splashes :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
request completed

Also credit me - @beam_writes on Instagram :blush:

1 Like

Can you please do it @PrincessAnu :heavy_heart_exclamation:?

1 Like

Bruh. You will get copyrighted that background is not yours it is off google.

(1) It’s actually from wallpaper safari, which is copyright free. (2) It’s very rude to go around pointing fingers, especially when you don’t have evidence. And (3), you could’ve been a lot nicer, even though you’re accusing someone of something.

Also, you maybe want to correct your terminology. “It’s not yours” can apply to everyone who gets their backgrounds of websites like unsplash or pixabay and don’t own the backgrounds. So that means they can’t use them? No, they are not copyrighted. Secondly, unless you were there when he/she found the background, you don’t know for sure they got it off google. They could’ve gotten it off someone’s drive, a background thread, or the original website mentioned.

Apologies to the shop owner for this long spiel.

2 Likes

no worries !! thank you so much for clearing this up @scarlettm !! :))

2 Likes

Scarlett. If you actually took time to research the copyright policy on the website you would know that they can only distribute wallpapers which have the watermark and they edited it off therefore claiming it is theirs, also why the nasty reply? I am just looking out for the owner because they can get in trouble for this. A better idea would be if they do not know how to use the Copyright Policy right they can use pixelbay as it does not need crediting.

1 Like

They have a section of “Copyright Free Photos.” Unless you took the time to go through each and everyone of those pictures
 and you’re going off on me not reading the copyright policy, then you clearly didn’t read my response.

And, once again, accusing someone of editing a watermark off a background is incredibly rude and someone might take offence to it.

Once again, so sorry @kaylewashere, I’ll PM them next time. :blush:

2 Likes

Heyy is this shop open i need a art scene by @PrincessAnu is she available?

1 Like

The title says so, so it must be open.

1 Like

this shop is open, @PrincessAnu is available, but has some uncompleted requests currently, you might not get your request done as quickly as you want :))

2 Likes

okay, Are there any other artists that do art scenes?

1 Like

Request Accepted

2 Likes