Fairy Tale-d Two: The Return of a Legend || Sign-ups

Name on forums: Aquamarine
Name in roleplay: Noah Potts
Son/Daughter of: Mrs. Potts
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Bio: Noah and his sister, Madeline, were raised by Mrs. Potts in Belle’s castle. At a very young age, the public saw how respectful and well-mannered Noah was, and he began to gain respect. This made his sister jealous, but she didn’t show it (nor did she change her ways). This made Noah very happy, but he was a little upset about his sister’s behaviors. Even though they were twins, Noah used to take care of Madeline a lot, and make sure she didn’t do anything bad.
One day, Noah was joking around with his mother. He didn’t notice that Madeline was standing in the doorway staring at them. That was when Madeline decided to run away; she thought that her family didn’t need her. Mrs. Potts managed to stop Madeline and comfort her, but Noah felt really bad. He didn’t realize that Madeline had felt that way. He was also mad at himself for making her feel that way, and he would annoy Madeline with apologies.
Eventually, Madeline felt happy again (but did not change her ways), and their relationship went back to normal.
Personality [BE DESCRIPTIVE]: Noah is the completely opposite (well, mostly opposite) of his twin sister, Madeline. He is respectful, kind, and caring. He highly disapproves Madeline’s habit of gossiping about people. But no matter what he tries to do about it, she won’t budge.
As much as Noah disapproves of Madeline’s bad habits, he also loves to joke around with her, his family, and friends. And like Madeline, he also loves attending parties. But unlike his sister, he would never skip school or an important event to go to one.
Faceclaim: https://goo.gl/images/hyZjXK
Best Subject: History

Name on forums: Aquamarine
Name in roleplay: Callista
Son/Daughter of: Cogsworth
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Bio: Callista was born a bright and happy baby. She rarely cried and threw tantrums, which made most people around her love her. She stayed that way even when she grew up.
It was rare that she cried, but when she did, it meant something bad had occured. Callista had her first boyfriend when she was fifteen, and she fell for him immediately. But it turns out that he’d been cheating on her, and it was awful for her. This happened two more times - Callista fell for two more boys, but they didn’t love her back. You’d think that she would stop trusting guys altogether, but she didn’t. She still had hope.
People began to realize how easily manipulated and trusting Callista was, and they tried to take advantage of her. At one point, things when to an extreme when someone threatened Callista that if she didn’t do what they said, they would kill her family. Luckily, her family wasn’t killed, and the person who threatened her was jailed. After that happened, Callista was grounded.
Callista’s parents decided to send her to OUH, where she and her family back home would be safe. Callista was sad to leave, but is also excited for a fresh start.
Personality [BE DESCRIPTIVE]: Callista is a free-spirited party girl. She’s the type of person that never hesitates to do something good for the world, and is very adventurous.
However, Callista trusts people too easily, and is easily manipulated and influenced. This flaw of hers constantly gets her heart broken, and once her family was even in danger of being killed.
Faceclaim: https://goo.gl/images/YDCjUV
Best Subject: Physical Education

I believe I had also reserved a child of Lumiere, but I never finished making him. :thinking:

Also, I’ll post my writing sample later, if that’s okay with you. :smile:

Reserve in case they get taken: The princess and the prince from the Norwegian fairytale ‘White Bear King Valemon’ (I think is the English name of it?).

Your reserve has been accepted! Thank you :slight_smile:

Your reserve has been accepted.
It’s okay, thank you!
:heart_eyes:

Love them all! Thank you :heavy_heart_exclamation:

When am I gonna be able to sign up?

So, um… i know I’m not really that active, so yeah it’s fine whatever your decision to my characters is. Bye :blush:

But will you ever be active? :slight_smile:

I don’t know. Life’s been messy around here. I’m very sorry. :disappointed_relieved:

I just wanna say, this is VERY cool. Indeed a great job, EG and everyone in Fairytale-d! :two_hearts:

OMG thank you so much, Saphy! :smiley:

No, no, no you’re fine! Don’t you dare worry about it :heart:

:eyes: bump

Thank you, Rosie! I’m still working on this :wink:
Sign-ups will be open to all this Friday!

hi, i finally finished my writing sample. i apologize for taking so damn long to write it. :sweat_smile:
also, this is when Callista finds out that her first bf is cheating on her.

bruhhh what even is this

Callista
Age 15

“Callie, I don’t think he’s the right one for you.” My mother said as she washed the dishes, her expression conveying annoyance.

“He is the right one for me, I just know it!” I protested, getting irritated. Why couldn’t she just be happy for me? I had finally found someone who loves me, and instead of being filled with happiness, she goes all overprotective mother on me.

Like…really?

“That boy just doesn’t give me good vibes,” she mumbled, and I rolled my eyes. She clearly didn’t know him. Why was she judging him so hard?

James was the most sweetest boyfriend ever. He visited me almost every morning just to see how I was doing. On Valentine’s Day, which occurred a few weeks ago, he brought me dozens of flowers and my favorite chocolate candies. Whenever we were together, he was always holding me and telling me how important I was to him.

With him, I felt special. I felt loved.

And my mom says he gives her bad vibes? She’s crazy. She doesn’t understand.

I rose from my chair, shot a glare at my mom, and left the kitchen.

A few weeks later.

I didn’t know what was happening.

James had been incredibly distant from me lately. The last time we spoke was about two weeks ago. He has stopped coming to visit me in the morning. And whenever I go to visit him, he’s never there.

There was a photo of us together on my nightstand, which was taken during our fourth date. James, all dressed up in a black suit, was holding me close and kissing the top of my head. I, dressed in a pale blue dress, was giggling like a dork.

I took the photo and stared at it, on the verge of bursting into tears. What did I do wrong? Does James not like me anymore? I thought about what my mother had said, how he wasn’t the right person for me. Was she actually…right?

No, I forced myself to think. He’s probably gone on vacation or something. But if he really was, he would have told me, right?

Screw this, I thought. I’m going to his house right now.

Putting on my jacket and boots, I stepped outside into the fresh, spring air.

A couple minutes later.

I knocked on the wooden door and stepped back, admiring the hydrangeas on either side of me.

The door opened with a loud creak.

“Callista, hi!” Julianna, James’s younger sister said, smiling warmly at me.

“Hey, Jules,” I returned her smile.

Suddenly, her smile fades, as if she forgot something important. Gulping, she asks, “What are you doing here?”

“Is James here?” I ask, trying to look behind her. “I need to see him.”

She blocks my view. “Well, yes heis, but…” She gulps again and looks down, not meeting my gaze.

“But what?” I demanded. “What’s going on, Julianna?”

“N-n-nothing,” she stammered, rubbing her hand nervously.

I rolled my eyes. She obviously wasn’t telling the truth. I pushed her aside and stepped inside. “James?” I called out. “Where are you?”

I checked the kitchen, but he wasn’t there. Neither was he in the living room. I walked down the hall to his room. I flung open the door…and gasped.

There he was, sucking faces with a girl who had gorgeous, tanned skin and platinum blonde curls.

“J-J-James?” I stammered, a tear sliding down my cheek.

He and the girl whirled around, their jaws dropping at the sight of me.

“Callista, it’s not what it looks…” James said, then his voice trailed off, unable to lie. But I knew what he was going to say.

“Not what it looks like?” I spat at him, making him take a step back. The blonde girl stood behind him awkwardly. “I walked in on you kissing another girl, after ignoring me for two weeks, and you say that it’s not what it looks like?” I screamed, tears spilling down my cheeks.

He took a deep breath. I waited for him for explain himself, but he didn’t say anything.

“So, this was what you were doing while you were ignoring me?” I said quietly.

He was too ashamed to look at me. Good, because he should be.

I glared at him. Every ounce of love I had felt for him before was gone; it was replaced by cold hatred.

“Are you…his girlfriend?” the blonde girl said, looking at me. Her eyes were filled with guilt.

I shot daggers at her. “No, I’m his sister.” I rolled my eyes. “What do you think, dumbass?”

“I’m so sorry,” she whispered. “He…he didn’t tell me he had a girlfriend.”

James was still staring down at the floor, not meeting my eyes and not saying a word.

“Are you going to explain, or not?” I yelled, startling him.

“Callie?” he said in that sad tone of his. I used to find it cute, but that wasn’t the case anymore.

“What?”

“I’m…sorry.”

I blinked. Was he serious? That was all he was going to say? I’m sorry?

“You know what?” I spat. “I’m done. Never talk to me again, you hear? Consider me dead to you.”

I turned and ran down the hallway and out the door as the tears continued to stream down my face, ignoring his and Julianna’s calls after me.

I couldn’t believe that my mother was right after all. If you’d told me that this was going to happen two weeks ago, I would’ve laughed in your face.

My mother’s suspicions were confirmed.

James was absolutely not the one for me.

Is it too late to sign up?

Nope!

Make sure to be detailed and include a writing sample. Ask if the parent is available before creating a character so you don’t waste your time! :wink: