✨ Fairy Tales Contest Reading List ✨

Hey everyone! I’m very excited for the Fairy Tales writer’s contest and I can’t wait to read your story!

If you want your story added to the list, reply to this post with your story’s title. Once we get closer to the deadline and you have published your story, you may comment your story’s link, and I will add it next to your title so people will easily be able to read your story. I will also add your Instagram to the list if you would like.

I will do my best to read as many stories on this list as possible. If you decide that you will be unable to publish your story, let me know, I will take it off for you. It is completely fine if you can’t make the deadline. Writing a story in a matter of weeks is no easy feat.

Happy writing, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

FT: The Emperor by @maiarose
Instagram: maiarosewrites
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5686098104352768

43 Likes

bump! :blob_turtle:

1 Like

FT: Tales of an ex-Santa Claus :santa:t4: (if I manage it publish on time :rofl:)

5 Likes

You can do this! You’ve done it before and I strongly believe you can do it again!

3 Likes

FT:The stone of Avalon

3 Likes

Thank you!! :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Mine will be FT: Mirror, Mirror :black_heart:

3 Likes

FT: Onset of Winter

3 Likes

If I stop procrastinating for once it’ll be FT: Psyche!

3 Likes

Not going to announce it anywhere else yet, but FT: The Tale of Three by @agatya.episode

We’ll see if I’ll actually publish :joy:

4 Likes

FT: The Magical Mirror
by : @princess_meli_episode

3 Likes

My entry is going to be called

“FT: The Fairest Of Them All”

if i’m able to finish on time :blob_turtle:

3 Likes

FT: Not Your Perfect Princess by @episode.lillz

3 Likes

Hey @agatya and @chouchou! Did you want just your Instagram username listed next to your story title, or did you want both your forums and Instagram usernames listed?

4 Likes

Both forums and Instagram please !

2 Likes

Mine will be FT: Locked Away

Assuming that I get it written in time😂

3 Likes

I may change it but here is the working title:
FT: The stars are your cage

3 Likes

FT: Red Robyn :hearts: :bow_and_arrow:

4 Likes

Both would be great!