Fairytale-d! (Official Roleplay)

Fairytale-d!

Congratulations, student! We have verified that you are indeed a child of a famous fairytale character, and are now inviting you to Once Upon a High!
Once Upon a High, a school just for the sons and daughters of fairytale characters. And you’ve been invited! Please meet at the cross streets of Mulberry Avenue, and Jameson Street. A portal will transport you to the school. Our school has been standing tall for fifty-two years. We hope you enjoy our fifty-fourth year here with us.
Little does everyone know, a dark magic is lurking around the school. Students are flipping the scripts…secret romances, fights… What will happen in your years at Once Upon A High?

RULES:

1. No God-modding, and if you’d like to add a plot twist, ask me first, and give me a vague and brief description of what you plan to do!
  2. Sex scenes are allowed. But they can’t be descriptive, and you may not describe rape scenes, or describe the sex scene in a disturbing.disgusting way.
  3. If you are going to curse, use *’s!
  4. Try to be active at least once every 2 days. Notify me if you will be gone for a while. If you have a long, unexcused absence, I will put your character up for adoption, or kill them off.
  5. Have fun! Don’t forget to be respectful and kind.

TOOLS
Faceclaims
Bulletins
Guidebook
Adoption Center
Ships

ARCHIVES
PART ONE
PART TWO
PART THREE
PART FOUR
PART FIVE (COMING SOON)

FORMS AND EVENTS
FIGHT CLUB
VALENTINE’S ROYALTY
LOVE FORM (IMPORTANT!!!)
Character of the Week Nominations
Cheerleading Registration

This RP has already been started on the old forums. Check the archives to catch up! Other than that, continue where we left off! Happy RPing! :slight_smile:

ORP:YEAH! LETS GO!:grinning:

ORP: We’re a family. A strong one. We can do this.

ORP: @LTea, @Mashia, @QueenChid, @EpisodeGirl, @ScarletSwanHunter, @Cricket_Master: do we start role playing on here now or what…?

ORP: …Yes… um… Alright now trying to figure out what was happening to everyone… Oh dear… Kitten do you know what was happening to Parker, Madyson and Roxy?

ORP: Oh @Kittenlove, I’ve been meaning to ask whether we were just going to say that Max and Cara were at Darlene’s door?

ORP: Oh thank god!.. Um… mind telling me?

ORP: Yes… I mean no… wait yes we are.

@QueenChid @ScarletSwanHunter @Cricket_Master
Where were we?

MATISSE IS APPROACHABLE FOR ANYONE

ORP: Ugh… But I already wrote out that long post, and I didn’t know I’d be booted off the site like that so I hadn’t saved it, and I can’t remember half of what I put. :unamused::triumph::expressionless:

ORP: Same here. But I need to respond. I still sort of remember so do you want me to just respond?

ORP: Hans was telling a story about his father. Alexander laughed. Their both laughing. And… yeah.

Oh… well I thought I saved it…

It was 5:30 in the morning, cut me a break. I had saved some other stuff.

I sortof remember what they were talking bout though.

ORP: I think Kassidy said something about wanting to leave the water because she didn’t want to get even more wrinkly.

oh yeah i remember them now, i’ll start now
who’s approachable?

Alana leaned back in her chair, feeling a little awkward, and knowing she didn’t really fit in with the two boys.

“Alright, where else do you want to go?” Callum asked.

@QueenChid @ScarletSwanHunter @Cricket_Master

ORP: k, @ScarletSwanHunter I’ll pick up where we left off later, gtg.

ORP: Alright, I’ll look back in my memory

Nah, tis cool. Tell everyone what, i remember vaguely what each person said, so in short I’ll post this then delete it after. We can retrieve everything when they let us back on the old forums.

Zach
don’t make the same mistake twice. Starts to walk back with Liv and Jay.

Jay
To Liv, trying to start idle conversation. “How’s the school so far”

Mich
Walking with Macee. “What do you think of the school? First Impression?”

@ScarletSwanHunter

Mich (with Paige)
Sarcasm brings him back to normal a little, and he appreciated it. “Do tell” in terms of what went wrong.

Nick
He waits for Piper to introduce herself, when she doesn’t Whisper says she’s rude, and related to the Nasties. Nick asks. “Are you Parker’s sister?”

@Kittenlove

Atlas
in response to her question of ‘what were you doing?’ he says “Waiting for my next order.”

@Mashia

Sam
"I don’t need four alarms, and I am dead." she chuckled. "Besides, I have a soundproofed coffin, so it shouldn’t be a problem. Just… don’t lock me in. Lock, Shock and Barrel did that once. Worst. sleepover. ever. "

@Cricket_Master

Odessa
She left the guy, hinting that he’d cheated on his girlfriend with her. She goes into town to shop.
approachable

All approachable characters: Odessa, Lycom, Hayden and Veronika.

ORP: Idk what to use anymore since there are no colours…

.KASSIDY.

“Have you ever really wanted to go somewhere?” She asked him, genuinely curious. “You’re new here, so let’s go someplace you want to.”

@Ella