Fairytale-d : The Return of a Legend || Sign Ups

That’s it I’m keeping this thread on watching now. I miss all the fun :unamused:

9 Likes

Lolol tea.

4 Likes

:smirk:

3 Likes

I know, right?
I’m dying to get this started ASAP because I know I’ll be busy once uni starts, so I want to make the most out of the remaining week of vacays

8 Likes

Same- although I ain’t in uni yet…

4 Likes

Oh, lucky then!

I’m looking forward to RPing with you guys too since I’ve heard so much!

7 Likes

My first time in this one- Don’t expect anything special from me lol

5 Likes

Did you see my deadline announcement? Soon it will begin :heart_eyes::smirk: Ugh school gets in my way way too much…

8 Likes

Don’t be modest. But lmao same

I did, I did! I’m just impatient

5 Likes

I’m sorry I really wanna start sooner too :sob::sob::heartpulse:

7 Likes

heh…

Nothing makes a busy day busier than continuous doorbells and phone calls.

@Kittenlove made her way to door, leaving her bowl of delicious milk behind. The door opened to reveal a neatly dressed postman delivering the fancy envelope. Kitten purred, accepting the letter. Once back to her meal, she set the letter down, careful not to let any milk splash over it. She opened the envelope, pulling a pink-purple paper marked with a crown out.

@ScarletSwanHunter and @jdepisode had been busy with schools and projects and jobs and RPs and everything in between. It was a good thing with the two being roommates–they helped each other survive the stress. Scar had been sitting with her eyes strained from focusing on her laptop screen for past five hours. Jay took a break from her studies as well experimenting a pickle in the kitchen, being the pickle princess she was. Scar had only just stretched her arms that the doorbell rang. Two minutes later, she brought in a envelope and headed straight to the kitchen.

Preparing for the Mistress of Crickets award the community was honoring her with, @Cricket_Master was fixing her tie, her long silver earrings kept safely next to the speech she had prepared. The approaching sound of Nehal’s footsteps made her check the time.
“Cricket, stop readjusting the damn tie for the fifth time. You’ll run late! Rich old men don’t like people who aren’t punctual.”
Cricket nodded head in understanding, a smug engulfing her facial features as she remembered the multiple plans of her harem.
“What’s that?” She pointed to the envelope in Nehal’s hand. She had decided to share the mansion with Nehal when the girl came to US. Her help would make the harem formation easier and efficient, after all.

@Chocolate_Mama had been anxiously waiting for the chocolate pastries and brownies she ordered two hours ago. Furious and relieved at the same time when the doorbell finally rung, she flew to not only get her delivery, but also an unexpected envelope.

“Do you think they would have received it by now? Do you think they’ll come?”

“Of course, they will!” @LittleElf assured @EpisodeGirl. “You’ve put so much effort into it. I’m sure everyone will come.”

“It wouldn’t have been possible without your help, Elfie! You kept us all, and especially me, motivated!” Epi showed her gratefulness.

Elf held their hands together. “Let’s hope for the best.”

The letter was sent to all old members and new prospective members alike.

Kitten squealed in joy upon hearing the news from her fiancee.
Scar and Jay finished their assignments as quickly as they could and booked the first flight possible.
Nehal suffered Cricket’s self-obsession and creepy, pervy remarks over things that the insect had developed and been obsessed with these past few months, during the journey.
Chocolate grinned, admiring the celebratory cake she had baked.

It was about time. Dramas had died. Seasons had changed. Schedules had been remade. It was time for a fresh birth. It was time for a new FTD. It was time for the Return of a Legend.

16 Likes

Can I sign up or adopt an existing character?

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Of course you may! Just include a writing sample :blush::heart:

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

NELLLLLL I FRIGGIN LOVE THIS OH MY GOODNESS :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: SEE WHY I MISSED UR WRITING

8 Likes

AWWW this is so cute!

6 Likes

Just like you :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Gah how do you always manage to do something like that! :blush::kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Haha aww I don’t even know. Irl I’m a very awkward bean :joy:

4 Likes