Fairytale R4R Locked In Time Book Of Fables

Hi as I’ve entered the FT: comp I would love to do R4R with other authors and share our support.

Please feel free to support each other and use this thread to show POR pictures… A community that’s reads together, writers together should stand together :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:
I look forward to reading many fantastic stories and I wish you all luck​:kiss::kiss:
6 Likes

my story isnt a FT but i’m willing to do a r4r

Story name:

High on Love and Formaldehyde

AUTHOR: Liz & Mar

GENRE: Romance/Drama

Chapters So Far: 19

STYLE: Limelight

IG: @ liz_mar.episode

DESCRIPTION: Working at a morgue is what Eliana loves but when her life gets darker than her job, she’ll need all the support she can get. Who’ll bring back the light in the dark?

CC, LL, Art

MATURE CONTENT

**Song recommendations to play while reading certain scenes are shown throughout the story **

Story Link

Personal link including playlist

Yeah that’s great. I’ll add you to my reading list and post pics when I’m done.
Your story sounds great.

1 Like

Reading order so far:
FT: To Hell And Back @BABYGIIRL
High On Love A Formaldehyde. @Liz_Mar.episode
FT: Onset Of Winter @Aykay

1 Like

Mine isn’t a FT story…but if you are still interested…

Here is my link…let me know if you are interested so that I can start our r4r

1 Like

Of course… I’ll add you to my reading list and post proof of read pictures

All finished… good luck.

Sorry tagged the wrong author…I hit reply instead of new text… and I’m too lazy to delete and redo the message lol… what am I like… @BABYGIIRL

1 Like

High On Love And Formaldehyde @Liz_Mar.episode
FT: Onset Of Winter @Aykay
Opposite Attraction @Rimsha.A
FT: Once Handsome But Wicked @ciaraxoxoc

3 Likes

I hope you’ll enjoy.
Please read all 8 chapters in one go :slight_smile: for my retention.

1 Like

Ok I’ll add you to my R4R list… is the story complete?

No, just one chapter left to go.

1 Like

Hahahha totally understand Going to start yours ASAP :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I will send you the SS to the pm

1 Like

Wow fast programming… congratulations on publishing… I just about managed 3 hehe.

Thank you so much love :heart:
Just started your story

1 Like

Thanks. I just started the day they announced so that is why I managed to do 8 chapters. Thank you. Please send your IG &dm the story

1 Like

Thank you so much for this here is my ft story let me know if you would like to do a r4r with me

Title: Not so Prince Charming

Description: After you parents die your all alone with your wicked stepmom and mean half sisters until there is a masquerade ball at the castle but the prince isn’t as charming as you thought

Genre: Romance

Chapters: 3

Yeah I would love to do R4R with you

Great I will send you screenshots when I’m done

1 Like

Ok I’ll add you to my reading list and post when I’m done. I’ll update my list once I’ve finished the R4R I’m doing currently.

@Liz_Mar.episode loved the story so far…

1 Like