Fairytaled || Official Roleplay || Part Three

Lexi
“Oh okay, I will wait for you.” As I felt sad that she didn’t made up her mind. I stood close to Julia and I looked down because I thought she made up her mind. So I took a deep breath and forced a smile.

@Drama_Queer
@Littlefeets

Lexi
“What was the smirking for.” I asked him while I was standing with Julia. I didn’t got a reaction from his smirk so I forced a smile and winked at him. To see if he gets a reaction to that.

@Yeah09

-KASSIDY- —> Kissing booth with Antonia

She didn’t say anything for a bit, thinking about whether or not she was being legit, but then she nodded slowly, apparently believing Antonia. “Oh, yeah, that makes sense, sort of. I personally just say what I mean, no fancy words or anything. My point gets across better that way.” She laughs slightly, a small smile on her face. “And I was thinking you were bullshitting me or something. But nah, you’re just one of those ‘word perfectionists.’ Good too, because I don’t like bullshitters.” She cracked her knuckles, stretching a bit. “Anyway—” She reached out and touched one of Antonia’s curls, pulling it and then watching it spring back. “Damn, I love your hair. Is it natural or did you get a weave or extensions or something?”

@Cricket_Master
ORP: Sorry for the late reply, my replies all weekend are likely going to be late or nonexistent, because I have a soccer tournament.

:musical_keyboard: Kuara ~ With Kyle

She pulled the two behind her as she looked around the park. Her eyes caught a sight of blond hair and grinned as she turned to the two, “Come on! I have a friend, that will definitely go on more rides with me.” She glared at Ludes who shrugged, “I don’t want to get this locks damaged anymore.” She stuck out her tongue and ran to Kyle, jumping onto his back and nearly tackling him to the ground and she Kuala style rested on his back. “Where have you been you big nerd.” She laughed, ruffling up his hair before seeing who he was talking to, “Oh.” She hopped off of him and smiled at the three girls, “Hello. Um… what is going on here.” She looked at the girls then at Kyle and started understanding the problem, “Did my boyfriend do something to you?”

@Star8
@Yeah09
@Littlefeets
@Drama_Queer

Lexi
I was shocked because she said boyfriend, so I think to myself. Then I told Kaura, “Kyle is your boyfriend, and no he was just complementing trinity.” I still felt sad that she didn’t made up my mind so I sighed and looked down.

@ScarletSwanHunter

Darling~~Dorm corridors
I walk back to my dorm shrugging everything off and ignoring everyone, I change into a cutesy Summer dress and walked back out, looking for something to do or someone to talk to.

Kaleb
I was talking to my little brother and he kept bugging me about loosening up. I went right back at him about not being serious about anything and that it was a good thing that he was forced to come to this school with me. After arguing with him I figured I would go walk around the school and see if I could get some more ideas for a profitable company. I walked around adding some numbers for some different ideas I had but wasn’t even looking where I was going.

Darling
I look up and notice a boy just walking about and I run up to him. “ Okay we are doing something together, I don’t care what you we are” I flash him my smile “ What do you wanna do?”
@Littlefeets

Kaleb
While I was walking a girl suddenly walked up to me and said that we were going to hang out. I was a little thrown off by her confidence and forwardness. I smiled at her charmingly. “Well hello there. My name is Kaleb. What is your name?”
@Beth_Episode

Darling-Kaleb
Formaities…Formalities… why so many Formalities? I Roll my eyes “it’s Darling, what do you wanna do then?” I smile at a him back prettily before adding “Be quick we haven’t got all day”
@Littlefeets

Kaleb
I smiled at her when she said her name. “It’s a pleasure to meet you Darling.” What she said after that told me that she would probably get along with my little brother. She seems to be very outgoing like him, and very unlike me, a planner. “We can do something, but it is up to you. I just got here so I wouldn’t know of anything that there is to do.”
@Beth_Episode

Darling-Kaleb
“Me either mate, me either” I laugh I could be good for him, he seems so… just boringish, lucky I found him “Pick a direction (left or right) then another, pick a number, pic another direction then pick on other number” I smile at him… it’s my favourite game and I knew it would kind of mess with his head.
@Littlefeets

Kaleb
The way this girl is was highly stressing me out. I have a really hard time with not completely planning stuff out before doing them. But I did decide to try my best to play along with her. “Ok… I guess… right, left, seven, right, two.” I wondered if I was doing what she wanted me to do correctly. She would really get along with Lee.
@Beth_Episode

Darling-Kaleb
I’d been playing this game. All day so I knew exactly where it would take us but I acted like I had no clue. “Alright we turn right at the end of the corridor , then left then we take seven paces with me choosing the direction then right then 2 paces with me choosing the direction again” I nod at him “ got that?”
@Littlefeets

Kaleb
This girl was really stressing me out. “Ok… I guess I’ve got it… So let’s go…” I felt really awkward trying to talk to her and trying to do something without prior planning, but I kept my normal confident, calm exterior. As we started walking I said, “So do you have any idea as to where we are heading Darling?”
@Beth_Episode

Darling-Kaleb
“Maybe…Maybe not you will Have to wait and see” I wink at him before turning right then left. “I know what kind of person you are…you are a planner, someone who wants everything under their control and before you do anything you run over the pros and cons etc etc” I take a sharp turn left and after a while right again “You see I am a risk taker, I believe only a few things should be planned, pregnancies included… but you never know…” I wink at him before taking a last turn into some pretty gardens. “You never know but they might turn out nice”
@Littlefeets

:poodle: Trinity - Kuara

“Woah!” I said, surprised as a girl ran over and jumped on Kyle’s back, practically tackling him and knocking him over. She layed on Kyle’s back as she laughed. She looked over to us. I wondered why Lexi said she would “wait for me”. What did I say? Whatever. I thought as I looked back to the girl, who has recently pounced and tackled Kyle as if she was in a rugby game. She was looking back at us. Things turned a bit a awkward. She asked if her boyfriend did something to us. If he had a girlfriend, why was he complimented me and calling me hot stuf and that he likes me? I decided it was best not to tell her right now. “Oh. No, it’s fine.” I said, smiling. “He just talked to us. He said I said I had nice eyes, that’s all.” I said as a follow-up to Lexi saying he complimented me. “Just in case you want to know, I am Trinity…” I said, putting my hand in my direction. “…This is Lexi…” I said, pointing to Lexi. “…And this is Julia.” I pointed to Julia.

@Star8 + @ScarletSwanHunter + @Littlefeets + @Yeah09

Lexi
“Because you didn’t made up your mind.” As I sighed and looked down, I am sad because since the gift was from you “saying that I think I know who I can set you up with.” After I said that I took a deep breath in and out.

@Drama_Queer

@LTea

@ScarletSwanHunter

Amalea was relieved that Maggie understood and gently gripped her hand right back. She didn’t want to make up some silly excuse about the magic and possibly hurt her feelings. “Well, I haven’t pulled any pranks here yet, I just arrived you see,” she explained with a small smile, thinking about all the people she could trick and fool here. It was a bundle of possibility to prank here and Amalea loved it! “And most of the ones I’ve pulled are… mediocre at most. But we could totally do pranks here together! I mean, with both of our minds, we can make some of the most epic pranks this place will ever see!” She laughed as she gave Maggie a delighted smirk though she realized with horror that she could feel her features shifting to copy some of the girl’s. While it wasn’t anything quite noticeable like Maggie’s hairstyle and her other facial features, she noticed her hands were starting to change slightly and she silently willed them to stop, to prevent this from happening.

@Episode_fan1