Fairytaled || Part Two || Official Roleplay

Fairytale-d!

Congratulations, student! We have verified that you are indeed a child of a famous fairytale character, and are now inviting you to Once Upon a High!
Once Upon a High, a school just for the sons and daughters of fairytale characters. And you’ve been invited! Please meet at the cross streets of Mulberry Avenue, and Jameson Street. A portal will transport you to the school. Our school has been standing tall for fifty-two years. We hope you enjoy our fifty-fourth year here with us.
Little does everyone know, a dark magic is lurking around the school. Students are flipping the scripts…secret romances, fights… What will happen in your years at Once Upon A High?

RULES:

1. No God-modding, and if you’d like to add a plot twist, ask me first, and give me a vague and brief description of what you plan to do!
  2. Sex scenes are allowed. But they can’t be descriptive, and you may not describe rape scenes, or describe the sex scene in a disturbing.disgusting way.
  3. If you are going to curse, use *’s!
  4. Try to be active at least once every 2 days. Notify me if you will be gone for a while. If you have a long, unexcused absence, I will put your character up for adoption, or kill them off.
  5. Have fun! Don’t forget to be respectful and kind.

TOOLS
FACECLAIMS
FACECLAIMS (Scarlet and LTea’s Characters)
FACECLAIMS (Teachers and Animals)
Bulletins
Guidebook
Adoption Center
Ships

ARCHIVES
PART ONE
PART TWO
PART THREE
PART FOUR
PART FIVE (COMING SOON)

FORMS AND EVENTS
FIGHT CLUB
VALENTINE’S ROYALTY
LOVE FORM (IMPORTANT!!!)
Character of the Week Nominations
Cheerleading Registration

This RP has already been started on the old forums, and a bit on here. Check the archives to catch up! Other than that, continue where we left off! Happy RPing! :slight_smile:

Fairytale-d! (Official Sign Up Thread)

OMG! WE BROKE THE THREAD :cold_sweat::joy: PLeASE CONTINUE WHERE YOU LEFT OFF :wink:

:first_quarter_moon_with_face: Jakob Pan || Dance Studio :last_quarter_moon_with_face:
He laughs, as he gets to his feet, and watches Cole’s move. “Mhm.” He says, getting to his knees, and copying the move, but much faster, and as if he were weightless.

@ScarletSwanHunter

Cymtia

She rubbed his arm, “Not odd at all actually. It make sense.” She gave him a reassuring smile.

:open_book: Blythe

She gave a dramatic gasp, “What kind of a question is that! It’s like asking if you would give up water or air.”

Treffle

He rolled his eyes, “Yes. Love you.”

Cymtia

She snapped back when he clicked his fingers in front of her nose. She blinked and looked over at him, “I guess you’re right but…” She shook her head, “Never mind. Over thinking things. It’s just a high school. They probably just… don’t know.”

Macee

“Oh god please no. You do that and I will find a nice cliff to jump of off.” He proclaimed. “Alright. No name. Just please, don’t.” He shook his head at Mich’s first question, “You looked upset, sorry for trying to calm the tension.”

Audrianna

“How about you take this throw. Maybe you’re better.” Audrianna gave a drunk laugh at the bad joke Sam made.

@LTea
@Supermegamon62

:bow_and_arrow:Kace:
I raised my brows and smirked, noticing how flustered she got when she realized her mistake. I ripped my shirt off and started taking off my pants. I looked back at her and made a motion for her to turn around with my finger. “No peeking little innocent child.”
@ScarletSwanHunter

:smiling_imp:Arissa:
“Arissa. In love with chaos and screwing up things. Especially guys.” I chuckled at my own pun. “And what’s the cuties name?”
@LittleElf

:snowflake: Elana Snow || Movie Theater :snowflake:
Elana looks at the audience with a sharp and devilish glare, which causes them to gasp in fear, and move a few seats away from where Elana and Rae were planning to sit. She ducks her head, a little sheepishly at Rae’s sharp glare. So she can get fierce. Elana chuckled as she sat next to Rae, who was still glaring. Elana didn’t feel bad, but she didn’t want Rae to be mad, so… “Sorry.” She whispered, trying not to sound grumpy or sarcastic.

@QueenChid

Continuing the discussion from Fairytale-d! (Official Roleplay):

Victoria :ribbon: Club with Odessa
“Well, I’m from Emir if you’ve heard of it,” I replied. “Daughter of King Charmont and Queen Ella. Is that interesting enough for you?” I questioned curiously. Deep down I hoped they wouldn’t know the state my kingdom was in, I would hate it if I ruined Odessa’s reputation here… Bringing in a princess from a crumbling kingdom…
@LTea

:fleur_de_lis: Michalai || With Paige
I fold my arms, giving her a disapproving look. “Come on, Princess. You cut corners on our deals and you’ll regret it.” I gestured for her to try again. “So, out with it. Something interesting, that I don’t know. or I’m gonna start shouting out the secrets that I do know.”

:crown: Aurarius || With Kai
“Lycom, please, I fell from my horse and he was only helping me…”
“You don’t take help.” Lycom snapped at me. “You never even let someone think twice about your injuries, why would you accept help from this sod.” He turned back to Kai. “Think your tough? You won’t be after I’ve broken every bone in your body…”
“Lycom, please.” I wince, getting to my feet. pain shoots up my leg, but I have to think of something. I have an idea, reaching out for him. “I just need help. I don’t care who from.”
Lycom looks at my hand on his arm, then at me as if I was pathetic. He clenched his jaw, glancing between me and Kai, before settling on me again. “Since when did you become a weakling.” letting go of Kai, he pulled my arm so I stumbled towards him, only I stumbled right onto my injured foot, and my leg gave out under me as I let out a yelp. My hands hit the floor by his feet, and he scoffed. “Get up, before I drag you.”

@Kittenlove

:crown: Aurarius || With Ezra
I smirked. “I was being sarcastic. I’m not going to break your ship. Promise.” I shook my head, softly laughing as I stepped up beside him. “Honestly, yeah. Can you really say you don’t love part of being a Captain because you get to order people around? I mean, obviously it’s not the only thing. From the freedom of being on a ship and in the wind, the speed and feel of working in a team. I think the thing I hated most about traveling by ship was the fact that I was always forced to stay out of everything…” I shrug. “Downside to being a princess. If it’s not sewing, entertaining or sitting pretty, it’s not allowed. Took me a whole year to convince my dad just to let me learn sword fighting. He still hates it.” I place my hand carefully on the wheel, and grin at him.
“Also, I kinda want to do the thing where you just spin it, and the ship does a sharp turn. But I guess you’re not going to let me do that, right?”

@jdepisode

Adaline

She turned even more red, “I was kidding! I didn’t mean you should actually do it! Stay there please.” But she turned around anyway. Oh this will not end well.

@jdepisode

Continuing the discussion from Fairytale-d! (Official Roleplay):

The other posts are too far back for me to attempt to find.

Marta is at the dorms with Aishwara, and I think she had just asked if Aishwara needed help moving in.
@PurpleRose

Antonia is at the café with Yasmine, and they just got done making plans to paint together.
@CookieCrumbs

Charlie

I smiled. Yup, she’s a wild one. "What a beautiful name. I’m Charlie, nice to meet you. " I said, giving her my signature cheeky smile showing off my dimples.

@jdepisode - I’m forgetful lol. And I’ll spare you the cliche ‘beautiful name for a beautiful girl’ line that every other guy seems to use on here xD Psst… I’m looking at you Nolan and Tristan.

Dylan

Is he seriously not gonna drop this? I snorted sarcastically. “Ever heard of shortening your real name before? That’s what it is. And I don’t give a fuck if it’s a boys name or not.” I raised my eyebrow. “Really? You’ve obviously never heard of A Midsummer Night’s Dream then.” I said.

Eric

I can’t help myself, it’s just too tempting. I looked at Hans and cleared my thoat. “Ahem. HerrealnameisDilena.” I said really quickly. This earned me a solid punch from Dylan on my arm. “Ow!” I said at first, but then I laughed and teasingly pushed her lightly back. She just glared at me. She’s cute when she’s mad.

@Cricket_Master @LTea

Hans (Dorms with Hayden, Veronika, Eric, and Dylan)
“I’ve heard of it, but, I, uh, I don’t read a lot of fiction.”
Realizing what he said, he takes on a slightly paniced tone. “Not that it’s fiction! Be–because it is obviously not.
Change the subject, Hans.
“Dilena’s a nice name.”
What’s wrong with ‘Dilena’? Maybe it sounds like something bad.
He whispers ‘Dilena’ to himself a few times in varying speeds and stressing different syllables.
Sounds normal.
Hans clears his throat and straightens his posture.
“Anyway. Crew.”
@LTea @LittleElf

:ocean:Ezra:
He agreed on why being captain was such an adavnatge. Just like Namen had said about Aura, he liked the power he had. “damn, I forget people still expect the proper Princess mannerisms. With how I’ve seen you act, if I didn’t know any better, I would have expected you to be a part of the women’s Calvary Marina takes charge of in Syracuse.” He smiled a bit. “My sister kind of reminds me of you…maybe a bit less…” He didn’t want to say power hungry but he couldn’t find another word. So he just avoided it altogether. He chuckled when she mentioned spinning the ship and he leaned closer to her, eyeing the crew. “well. Id be lying if I said I didn’t to that for fun from time to time.” He nodded to her. “Let’s just say…it was an accident.” He smirked as he walked over to the railing and held on tightly.
@LTea

All my replies:

@QueenChid

@CookieCrumbs

@EpisodeGirl

@Mashia

@LittleElf

@PurpleRose - And Colette’s respond as well if you can quote it.

:fountain_pen: Nicholaus || With Blythe
I smirk. “I’d say water. You can’t live two seconds without air. At least you can without water.” I laugh gently, and as the Barista serves the cake, I pass it across to Blythe. “There, now you can survive for that little bit longer.” I grinned. “Okay, where do you want to sit?”

:spades: Tassos || With Treffle & Cymtia
I blew a kiss at treffle mockingly, before raising a brow at Cymtia. “You alright, love? You seem in dream land. I mean, obviously they knew. It’s not exactly easy to get the home address of the greek god of the underworld. We were all surprised to say the least.”

:fleur_de_lis: Michalai || With Macee
I laughed, half tempted to torture him by coming up with stupid names, but his last line makes me frown. “Upset? Nah. It was a while back, and as I said. I don’t exactly blame him… entirely. Okay, maybe I do.” I shrug. “I wasn’t being tense, but… He was a huge prick at one point. Granted, she was worse…” I looked at him. “Oh, wait, I forgot your not a gossip. Sorry if this bores you.” I smirk.

:jack_o_lantern: Sam || With Audrianna
I giggle. “I can’t take the throw, you just threw my throwing arm.” I grin, then pull my arm off using my teeth. flailing it around I look like a complete moron, which just makes me laugh more, which just makes the tree wiggle as my bones jump about in it.

@ScarletSwanHunter

Kace:
I was going to but sighed as I grabbed my shirt and pants and out then back on. “Since it wasn’t part of the deal,” I said with a raised brow. “72…71…” I smirked. “70.”
@ScarletSwanHunter

Lexi Mermaid town with Camilla
“Yay shopping with my friend.”

@EpisodeGirl

Adaline

She turned around, “Once again a gentleman I see.” She decided to tease him a bit and shrugged, “To bad. You finally got me without my clothes on and you decide now to be mannered. What a strange man you are Kace.”

@jdepisode