Confused? Here's Faith's Help Thread for All Your Problems!

Hi, I’m @loveyourself! And I’m here to help with…

• Script errors
  • Spot directing
  • Zooms
  • Character customization
  • Dressing games
  • Directing
  • Animations
  • Music
  • Choices
  • Branching
  • Layering
  • Overlays

So, post your questions, and I will fly right down to assist you! I will reply as soon as possible, to help. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :grin: :heart:

4 Likes

Ok so you responded on my other question but I need help with zooming and also talking! Here’s my script

&zoom 150 150 to 200% in 20

NARRATOR (AMELIA)
Dialogue

@loveyourself thanks I’ll keep u in mind if I need help.

Is there a mistake?

I think it’s correct. Did you test it?

Anybody need help?

So I wanted to ask and if not its okay. But would you be able to read the first chapter of my story and make sure it looks okay? I added in sound and flashing, bold, colored and underlined words to it and I want to make sure before I do it to every chapter that it looks okay, :slight_smile::heart::heart:

1 Like

Of course. I’d love to beta read your story.

1 Like

I do I just send you then link? I don’t have beta…

1 Like

Oh no. Just send me the link here, and I’ll read it. I will message you my opinion afterwards. OK?

1 Like
1 Like

Did you get it?

i figured out how to do fast flash screen transitions but still need help with zoom on a background without characters.

i want to be able to have the zoom reverse slowly outward for the cover and title of my book for dramatic effect. is there a way to do this? if so how.

1 Like

Hmm… You could try this.

&zoom on X Y to % in seconds
Then, &zoom reset or &zoom on 0 0 to 100% in seconds. I might need to check the position for the default zoom. But, this should work.

1 Like

okay ill see what i can do with this.

1 Like

:grin: :heart:

that works ill just tweak it once i have my actual cover. thanks so much :blush:

1 Like

You’re welcome! :v:t3:

Buuump :heart:

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like