Faith's Review Shop!

write84

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Vampires, werewolves, and hybrids – who will you side with? Hey, Hybrid Queen, hurry up. War is on its way.

Customizable Characters, LGBTQ+, 5 Endings, Choices Matter, Music

Chapters: technically 9 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_J6oQ0OE2Uh

Link Tree:

Thank you so much for writing this review!

To answer a few questions:

• Why wasn’t there a clothing choice between the Prince’s clothes and her own?

There actually was but it was based of of your previous choice.

• You were cruel to an innocent child. This is karma.

Yeah, she definitely deserves this but if you read on, you’ll see why she was the way she was. Still it doesn’t make it right for her to act that way.

It’s not very clear yet. I feel like I kind of understand what’s happening. I hope the storyline doesn’t end up being cliche.

That was initially my goal, to make the reader confused because honestly that’s how Aria would feel, she has no idea where her life is going.

But what does the title mean?

You’ll have to read to find out :smirk:

Again, thank you so much for putting the time into reviewing my story. I am most definitely satisfied with my review :heart:

2 Likes

Hi there!
Thank you for creating this thread! If you are still taking requests, I’d loce to get some feedback on my story. Code: write84
Title: Lie to Me
Author: Alexandra Mar
Genre: Drama
Style: Ink
Description: After only serving 3 years of a 25 to life sentence, Aiden Suarez is mysteriously released. But wait, what’s that? Oh right, “Aiden Suarez” no longer exists.
Episodes: 6 (I think that the first 3 episodes give you a good idea of what the story is going to be about)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6378501067505664
Cover:

1 Like

Of course! Thanks for visiting my review shop! Have a nice (but rainy and cold where I am) day! :grin:

2 Likes

I’ve seen this story around, and it looks very intriguing! I will definitely review it.

3 Likes

Title: Search for love
Author: S.writes
Genre : Drama
Episodes : 10 (Season 1 complete)
Style : Ink
Description: Your life turns upside down when you try to escape from a toxic situation! Can you find the love you are looking for trying to escape?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5548786201264128
Cover:

1 Like

Hello, how many episodes would you like to be reviewed? And, should the review be posted on here, or sent to you?

2 Likes

Story Title: Forgotten
Author Name: Nii07
Style: INK
Genre: Mystery
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon!)
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5569858047967232

1 Like

i guess all 5 would be fine, if that’s possible? and the review can be posted on here, I don’t mind.
Again, thank you for reviewing my story :slightly_smiling_face::wink:

1 Like

All 5? The maximum I review is 4, because it takes a lot of time to write these reviews…

2 Likes

oh crap i had no idea! then yeah 4 is perfectly fine! I totally understand.

1 Like

Thank you. I’ll start reading it soon. Just sit tight and wait… :heart:

2 Likes

take all the time you need :relaxed:

1 Like

Hey, I’m Alex and I published my new story few months ago. Would love to hear your thoughts. You can also dm me on instagram if you like it! @alex.woods27

Title: October’s Love
Author: Alex Woods
Genre: Adventure
Episodes: 5 (more episodes coming soon)
Description: October is living a cozy-perfect life with her mother Allina. What happens when their life takes an unexpected turn?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6648621507936256 1
Code: write84
Do you want the review to be posted publicly, or for me to send one to you, privately? (PM) : Anything you want tbh! I’m good with both.

How many chapters do you want me to review? (Maximum number: 4) : If you liked it, you can read as many as you want. I won’t say anything. :smiley:

Here’s the cover for my story:

Happy reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Title: A Divine Tale
Author Name: Emily M.
Genre: Fantasy
Style Ink
Description: Beings with power called divinus live in a world where they are hated by humans and are now being hunted by a psychopath. Can you stop her or will she get to you first?
Episodes: 24
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5173788429254656
Code write84
Publicly or privately: PM
How many chapters i want you to read: 4 episodes
THANKS!!!

2 Likes

Hey! Thank you for making this thread :heart_eyes:
Title: Hunt or get hunted
Author name: Owlquest
Genre: Adventure
Style: INK
Description: The darkness will overcome the light in the end of the day. But will you survive or drown with the other monsters that is lurking in the shadows?
Episodes: 6 for now
Link:

Code: write84
Do you want the review to be posted publicly, or for me to send one to you, privately? : DM me!
How many chapters do you want me to review?:
4 if you can :grin::+1:
I know this isnt r4r but do you want some feedback on your story? I’ll read it anyway :grin: thank you again​:heart:

1 Like

You can send me a review! :grin:

1 Like

Please check it out and let me know what you think!
Name: Opposite in Harmony
Author: Pheebsnomenal
Genre: fantasy/adventure/romance
Style: Limelight
Descriptions:
After 1412 years, Aimie finally decides to visit Earth and that is when her life turns up side down. She finds out that sometimes you can’t judge a book by it’s cover. Her perfect family seems to be hiding all kind of secrets from her. Will she ever find her way back to her family even if that means living a lie? Or will she choose to abandon everything she ever knew and live an honest life with her new friends?
Episodes: 8 right now.
Link:

Code: write 84
You can public my review on this post right here <3
I’ll take 4 chapters if you don’t mind <3

1 Like

I like Aimee’s outfit.

1 Like

write84

Author Name : GinaPlaysGames
Title : Axinite
Genere : Thriller
Style : Classic
Description In the dystopian nation state of Leni, four unlikely “Gemstone” keepers must conquer the dictatorship government. Along the way, they will discover magic, mystery, and love.
Episodes 6, but more coming soon
Post the review here, please
Could you read 4 chapters?

1 Like