Faith's Review Shop!

communication
mustread
community

SO my story isn’t published yet, but I want a review, and if you don’t mind, can I request a review of my unpublished story here? (It only has 2 episodes)

Link:
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6183635604340736
title: Aching for the bad girl
Genre: Romance/ comedy
style: Ink
Description: Everything was perfect in Bayshore high school, except for Evelyn Hyde, who never seemed to know what rules are. But when the flirtatious jerk, Charlie Jenkins moves to her hometown, the new era of double trouble begins.
episodes: 2
Code: write84
I don’t mind getting reviewed in the public
(Only 2 episodes)

cover:

That’s fine!

Thank you :smiley:

You’re welcome! So, I read it through like a beta reader?

yes!

thank youuu <3 I try really hard on all the outfits!

Nice. I’ll give you my other story as well, if you want.

And you did an amazing job :heart:

**Title:**Dear Lilly
**Author Name:**Mónica Cristina
**Genre:**Romance
**Style:**Ink
**Description:**After waking up in the hospital with no recollection of her life, Lilly tries to remember her old life with the help of her friends and family. Will her S.O.'s methods to jog her memory work? Or will they end up pushing her away?
**Episodes:**7
Link:Dear Lilly
Code: write84
**Do you want the review to be posted publicly, or for me to send one to you, privately? Public

How many chapters do you want me to review?: 4

Oh my God!!! I forgot about this! I am truly sorry, I will review your stories. I have school and all. Hopefully I complete them. @VivianAlana, I’m in the middle of reviewing your story. Chapter 2 is where I stopped last time.

thank you, but unfortunately , my story is now under a revamp. Could you possibly do it after the revamp is finished?

Sure. Mine is as well, so there might be things changed, rather, everything is changed.

My story: Thriller: Tribe of Malapinchi
Author: Jannah Jackson
Genre: Thriller
Story style: All the 3 episode characters types: LIMELIGHT, INK & Classic
Description: Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets. Can you make sense of the havoc you were tossed into and save everyone before it’s too late? CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 5
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288
Cide: write84

Do you want the review to be posted publicly, or for me to send one to you, privately? : Post Privately (PM)
Chapters to review: 4

Tribe%20of%20Malapinchi%20Cover%202

How?

Via the forums :slight_smile:

No, I mean the styles… You used all 3?!

Yup

How?..

@loveyourself this link

Oh. Is it a hack?