Faking It Honest read

Hey I’m happy to say my first story faking it is out and I want a honest review for it.

Description :arrow_down:
Nathan is everything Aspen hates. But what happens when she agrees to fake date him because she needs the money. {Full CC} {Art Scenes}

3 Likes

Faking It: Episode 1

Runtime: 1 minute 24 seconds, excluding CC.

Congratulations on publishing your first story.

I would recommend making your episodes much longer. 1 minute and 24 seconds is not enough time for someone to become invested in your story, in my opinion.

Below there is a list of things that occurred throughout almost all, if not every, scene.

• Grammatical Errors
  • Lack of Punctuation
  • Lack of Idle Animations
  • Character’s talking animations overlap with one another.
  • Bad speechbubble placement

I would definitely recommend fixing those. For some, myself included, grammatical errors can turn a reader away. In addition, fixing the animations will make your story more visually appealing.

Also, you asked people to follow your Instagram, but I didn’t see your Instagram name anywhere.

1 Like

Story:faking it
Love Interest:1
Full CC :white_check_mark:
Art scenes :white_check_mark:
Description⬇️
Nathan is everything Aspen hates. But she agrees to fake date him because she needs the money.
Instagram: jazz.epsidoe01

3 Likes

Description⬇️
Nathan is everything Aspen hates. But she agrees to fake date him because she needs the money.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5996548597678080

3 Likes

I’ll check it out

Thank you

1 Like

Oh, and if you want another more reveiws, here’s a list of shops that do them:

1 Like

Limelight
Description⬇️

1 Like

Hey…do you need proofreader or reviewer ??

1 Like

Yes I would love that.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.