Falling from grace yupistories removed

I just want to know why I didn’t see any problematic thing in the story :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Yeah I’m trying to figure it out!!!

3 Likes

Wait what it was my favorite story!!

3 Likes

It’s still there for me :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I thought so too!
But after you go inside the story… you will get a msg it has been removed for violating the rules or something

2 Likes

Awww man it was so good too :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Exactly and you get a free pass :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Truee. Atm it was my fav story. (I couldn’t even find her other stories)

2 Likes

We should be grateful for that :joy:

2 Likes

They’ve been removed as well :flushed:

2 Likes

Yep. When one story of an author is removed…the other ones are also removed. (Unfortunately)

4 Likes

That really sucks, they were great. I didn’t see anything that violated the guidelines

4 Likes

Me too!
This year 2-3 of my fav stories were removed :no_mouth:(But I hope she will write in Wattpad)

3 Likes

According to the episode subreddit, it was something with payment I guess…

Still, it’s not cool of episode to randomly remove stories like that

7 Likes

If anyone get to know the reason by author please inform here tooo!

2 Likes

My point is if anyone is violating terms so when you ban then state the reason why they deserved it :woman_shrugging:t2:

9 Likes

I’m in shock found nothing wrong with her stories at all you expect a warning I really like her writing and hopefully she move to another better platform.

And episode stories break more guidelines and more disgusting then any community stories have.

5 Likes

:sob:

I hope she gets them back good news is she managed to get copies of her scripts. I know a lot of former authors who didn’t get that opportunity.

2 Likes

It was removed?? Aw, man! It was one of my favorite stories :pensive: I was always looking forward to new episodes. Well, there must be a reason for it :eyes: I hope the stories will come back!

3 Likes