Falling outs with friends

For my story I wanted the mc to have friends in Highschool but her to have a falling out with them each at certain times and then when she goes to college she meets new people. So I just needed some ideas to end friendships.

8 Likes

Hmm maybe have the friends keep lying to the MC and saying sh*t about her and having rumors spread about her and so on so that maybe

1 Like

Hereā€™s one: This kinda happened to me actually.
I made really good friends with people, but then discovered that we just had different personality types and different interests.
Then the next year, they met new people who they could relate with more, and we just saw each other less and less.

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Np!

1 Like

:blush: Thank you

1 Like

Oh here is one in really bad at keeping in touch with people and I get shy and feel like bother people so due to that I have lost a lot of friends they move on because it easy to.

2 Likes

This happens to me too, it sucks but thanks!

1 Like

The MC and one of her friends could both be getting busier and busier, and just start ignoring eachother. And well drift apart.

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

The MCā€™s best friend could start hanging out with more ā€˜popularā€™ or ā€˜coolā€™ people and just leave the MC out. There could be a big party that the friend is invited to, but doesnā€™t take the MC.

Or the MCā€™s friend gets a boyfriend/girlfriend and becomes so obsessed with their partner that they ignore the MC.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve just read this article and it could help you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for the article :blush:

one of the friends could be ā€œtoo muchā€ or hard on them

1 Like

Thatā€™s literally me rn. I feel like none of my old friends love me anymore and I have been pushing everyone away

2 Likes

Me too :confused:

I have two friends right now that I talk to but one of them Iā€™m pushing away. But honestly itā€™s fine cause sheā€™s not the best, and I would like to think that Iā€™ll meet better people in the future.

1 Like

Iā€™m sure you will. And if sheā€™s not a good friend to you then you donā€™t need her in your life.

2 Likes

for these types of stories, i feel that only people whoā€™ve gone through it can really grasp how to write the perfect story and really get the idea.

maybe try drawing something from your life, like something a friend has done to you that pissed you off or made you upset.

this might sound a little depressing, but i believe you can only write down feelings that youā€™ve experienced.

3 Likes

iā€™ll always love you :sparkling_heart: you is my bestie hehe :laughing:

1 Like