Family Reunion? Let's have fun! ~ 🎉 *MUSTREAD!* (Coming Soon!)

Hi!! I just felt like the episode forums needed a little love and a way for everyone to connect outside of Episode! :heart: I have an idea for members of episode forums. It’s really an opportunity to connect and have fun! We can even have fun little events and games occasionally. I am not making this a chance for people to share their personal information on the internet (here or outside of the forums.) I am not saying “if you want to have fun”, join! I mean I am, but it’s optional…Truly, I need a couple of people to help me create the server before we have everyone join. That way it’s fresh and brand new for everyone. This will be an exciting experience, I promise! Click the link below to become a creator :slightly_smiling_face:

REMEMBER:

• Comment below if you would like to help create and I will PM you (But also sign up on the link)
  • Needing help from multiple people!
  • Any questions? Comment below or PM me.

So, wait up everyone. The family reunion that lasts FOREVER is on its way!
Thank you for reading :slight_smile:

Tags

@Lovelyy_Iqraa
@epi.alyssaa
@Alyssa_Epi
@AK16
@CrazygirldY_dY_dY
@ScarletSwanHunter
@valeria.episode
@IIChanII
@Madilnel

6 Likes

Definitely would love to help! This sounds awesome. :joy:

2 Likes

I gotcha if you need help

2 Likes

I could always help, too.

2 Likes

I’m very interested! I’ve been using discord for 4 years. I know lots

2 Likes

DM me and I’ll give you information

2 Likes

I can def help August! My discord is kind of hard so if you could gimme your discord for me to add that’d be great!

1 Like

It promotes something other than episode and “drives away traffic”

2 Likes

Interested!

2 Likes

I wouldn’t have posted it if I didn’t read the general rules. Thanks, come again.

@AK16, Though I did edit the desc.

1 Like

Oh ok

1 Like

I’ve just made a post similar to this and it went against rules, but ok

2 Likes

Maybe my intentions are different?

Idk, I didn’t read your post. Sorry to hear, though! x

1 Like

Lol sorry I didn’t mean to come off as rude

Delete that, I don’t want it flagged for being off topic!!! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.