Fan mail for android is back!

Not sure if there is a thread about this but…
I was just checking my phone and well the title says it all. I know some of you don’t know so yea… Just letting you all know lol. I think it has to do with the recent update so if you don’t have it, I guess that you can update the app… :woman_shrugging:

15 Likes

Yeah!!! OMG .

2 Likes

Yes finally :sob:

1 Like

Omg, I didn’t even notice it until I saw this thread! Finally it’s back :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Yeah I m so happy :heart_eyes_cat::two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

The app crashes whenever I open it though

4 Likes

Finally

1 Like

yeah it is happening to me in some cases… but normally its working good :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

I’m soooooo happy! :sob: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’m no expert but yes that will happen at first. But try again.
Some advice…

1. make sure the app is updated
  2. clear your cache for all apps including episode app
  3. make sure the app is downloaded on the internal memory and not the memory card.
  4. restart your phone
  5. open app again and open fanmail on community story, preferably in one that is not trending. Some trending stories will have a lot of fan mails that will cause it to crash. (When I opened one that is trending because it has a lot if fan mails, it did crash. A story with a lot of fan mails will crash at first. Correction some of the trending stories not all will crash. Give it time…
2 Likes

Yeah … Last point you said, explains the crash thing… I tried sending fanmails to about two trending stories n it crashed everytime. I think this is the reason…

1 Like

Yup too much fan mails for our poor phones to load or handle… But, hey, can’t complain because it’s working really good otherwise with other stories…

1 Like

Yup, I’m sure a lot don’t know as well. We’ve been out of fan mails for too long that we forget about the poor guy lol.

1 Like

yeah so true… I don’t want anything more… Its enough that fanmail is back :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Yeah it crashes on some stories and on some not which I think are the ones who have less fanmails.

1 Like

Finally, it only took almost 2 years :partying_face:

3 Likes

Lol yes indeed! But iOS fan mail took a vacation now…

1 Like

Hopefully not for another two years :no_mouth:

1 Like

Lol okr. But the majority is android so I hope it wouldn’t be much of a problem.

1 Like

It’s about time! Checking it out nowww! :running_woman: :dash: