Fancy doing a R4R?!? Or G4G?!?🤪💖

Hey lovely! I have only managed 3 so far as I don’t have any gems and I need 10 to read your next episode :joy::+1:t2:

3 Likes

we can continued reading each other stories :grinning:

Hiya. I just saw this now. I’ll start on yours tomorrow. Thank you very much. <3

1 Like

Hey. I’ve got your 3 read now. :sparkling_heart:

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to anyone who has read any of my stories!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Last night I reached 1000 reads :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

I only published my stories last month so I am so grateful for the amount of time people have put in to read them :sparkling_heart:

If you want to promote your story below then please do! If there’s any I haven’t read I will check them out :kiss:

12 Likes

Congratulations :swan:

Can I recommend you some stories?

1 Like

Thank you :heart_eyes:
Yes of course! Xx

1 Like

Your welcome
Please stand by, I’m still a piece of rubbish :wastebasket:

A few of my favourites!
The Florist by @dishsoap

Top Designer by @anon33728140

Loose Lips Sink Ships by @Defenestration

Concrete Jungle by laur

The Billionaire Bachelors by Nightshifter

The Bisexual Bachelors 2 by A. J. MacArthur

4 Likes

Congratulation hon :partying_face::sparkles:

2 Likes

Thank you! :kiss:

2 Likes

I have read the bachelor type ones :blush::+1:t2:
But not any of the others so thank you I will add them onto my list of reads :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Ok

Congratulations! Those are a lot of reads :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I know I can’t believe it!!! :blush: thank you xx

2 Likes

Congratulations :tada::tada:

2 Likes

Thanks lovely :relaxed: x

2 Likes

Congratulations honey!! Will check your story out!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you :blush: Oohhh that’s very kind :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Hey DanniD,

Congratulations!!! Please, read my story ‘For HIS Sake’. I also have a new story published a few weeks ago → ‘Bounded Minds’ LL and INK. And I will publish another story, soon.

Links:

Covers:

Description: You are a 17 years old girl with a lot of dreams about a male-version of you… During the research of who this boy can be, you find out some secrets… Choices from ep 7, LGBTQ+, ltd CC

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: ‘For HIS Sake’
Author: AngelWings
Instagram: @angelwings_1983
Genre: LGBTQ+
Style: LL
Episodes: 21 (More are following!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI… :wink: 18+ Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:
Small cover FHS

Happy reading!!

Love A-W

1 Like