I need help with the FANCY PENTHOUSE APARTMENT BED - DAY overlay layering
I want my character to be laying on the bed (sleep_lay_uncomfortable_loop) but the bed is always in front of her
put the layer number for the bed overlay to be layer -10
maybe, do u have a code for it, if so send to the chat. @P3rciv4l
Always use the (-) negative sigh to put the layer of the overlay at the back of your character.
Usually that happens when the layers are messed up. Here’s what you should do.
- Make the bed layer a smaller number than the character layer.
- For example, if the bed layer is on layer 5, the character should be on layer 4, 3, 2 or 1 so that they appear on top of the bed.
@CHARACTER moves to layer 1
@overlay OVERLAY to layer 2
- Change CHARACTER to the script name of your character and OVERLAY to the name of your overlay.
- You can change the numbers to whatever you want, just as long as: CHARACTER > BED.
- If you want to know more about layers, check out this thread:
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.