Fanmail disappeared

Hi im playing episode right now and i can’t find the fanmail button. i always read the comments before playing a new story but now i can’t find it in any story! it just doesn’t appear. is anyone else having this problem??

6 Likes

Depending on if you’re on Android or iPhone, fanmail has “temporarily” been disabled for both. :slightly_frowning_face: For Android, it’s been nearly 2 years since we’ve been without it, and for iPhone, it has only been gone for maybe two weeks now?
So you’re not alone. Now, we can only hope we get it back… :woman_facepalming:t4:

5 Likes

Here are the announcements in case you needed more info! :relaxed:

And now we wait… :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

omg thank you so much!! i thought my phone was broken haha i was starting to worry. thank you again!!:cupid::cupid::heartpulse::heartpulse:

1 Like

No problem!! :relaxed: :blob_hearts:

This might sound strange or confusing but today I went onto my fan mail to see the amount of reads I had all together and it doesn’t seem to be there anymore. For reference I have a iPhone and was wondering if this had happen to anyone else :revolving_hearts:

wait you can read comments?? i never knew that- what?? how :sob::sob:

1 Like

Yeah…fanmail was absent from androids since few years and now its back… So any android user and read or comment in their fav. Stories…
And sadly, ios users are facing problem with this as there fanmail option has been removed idk for how long…

Thankfully, android users got fanmail after waiting for so long…

1 Like

ohh you’re right i’ve just realized that. i never really bothered with fanmails for some reason but now it feels weird when i try to locate it and it’s not there

1 Like

Ohh… U r ios user ig?

1 Like

yeahh. i wanted episode on my android too but i downloaded it too late since now, you have to read multiple official stories to access the full catalog so :’)

1 Like

Oh that’s sad :sleepy: