Fantastical: A Life's Journey (Read for Reads TEMPORARILY CLOSED!

Hi everyone! I just entered the Fantastical contest. Please check out my story. Here is some more information about it.

Story Name: Fantastical: A Life’s Journey
Author’s Name: Booklady1017
Description: What happens when you casually make a wish to become a character on your favorite soap? Did something magical happen or is it just a dream?
Style: Ink

I am available to do reviews and Read for Reads if you are interested.

1 Like

Bump to show edited changes.

Hi @Booklady1017!!
I would really appreciate it if you will give my story a read…:blush::blush:

My story details-

Name of story: Fantastical: Virtues of Destiny
Author: S.Dsana
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 3 [ONGOING]
Summary of story: “Evil is rising, truth is surpassing, but what will happen when they find out who they really are? Is this going to lead to love, hate, revenge or magical encounter.”
Choices Matter.
Link to story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6566802985713664
Instagram: @princesssana_sa

1 Like

Hey I’ll certainly do a read for read with you? Is that what you’d like to do?

Hey there, i’m Love! I would love to do a r4r :smile:

Title: Fantastical: Ticket to Paradise
Author: Love S.
Instagram: @lovesepisode
Genre: Fantasy & Comedy
Description: After your soul gets sucked into Heaven and you become an angel, your eternal job is to guide rebellious teenagers.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6624247412031488

I wouldn’t doing a read for read if you’re interested!

Fantastical: Saving Hybrid

Author: Silkhydra

Description: Your life is changed forever on one fateful night when you are attacked by a ghoul. High school, sexy strangers, and jokester pixies? What could go wrong? (C.C & Multiple Romance!)

Genre: Fantasy

Chapters published: 3 (ONGOING) :rofl:

Instagram: Silkhydra_episode

1 Like

I’m making a list of people so far who agreed to do reads for reads with me. Here’s the updated list as of 6/17:

1. Fantastical: Dead Wings by @Alix.stories

I decided the best way to do it, is to start by showing you I read the first chapter., I’ll send you a screenshot from that chapter and prompt you to do the same. I’ll send you all screenshots. Thank you. Some of you, I could not find your Forum account or you don’t have one, so I just noted you were from IG.

2 Likes

I’m starting your story now. You want screenshots?

@Booklady1017 can you send the link of your story as when I am searching your story isn’t coming…?

Hi. Please let me know if the linktree works. Thank you!

I started yours today. I’ll send you my first screenshot when you are ready on IG, and please do the same and I’ll continue more after that.

Hi. We already discussed our stories on IG. I will say I really liked your story and it’s funny. Good luck and thank you!

1 Like

Anyone else please reply here instead of the Fantastical Read for Reads because it’s easier to keep track. Thanks!

Hey!! You’re on my list for today! xo

1 Like

For everyone else in the thread who doesn’t know:

Demi_Lovato_tBST_posterThumb_4hftdhHP0h

Story: Fantatical: The Blood Moon Prophecy
Author: Elle & Emme
IG: @misslmxx @emmeahsain_episode
Episodes: 4 (ongoing)
Style: Limelight
Description: Since the dawn of time the Kingdom of Faewin - the Children of Fae - believed in a prophecy. The Goddess Uisura will grant any wish, but at a price: the sacrifice of one’s destiny.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4784826513489920

Veteran authors on Episode
Custom art, backgrounds, and overlays to enhance your fantastical experience.
Choices matter!

2 Likes

Thank you and I’m starting chapter 1 now.

1 Like

Hey! So… I’d appreciate if any of you guys would read my story. It’s my first REAL story and it’s for the contest. (And the contest has over 100 entries…)

I hope you read my story anyways, but its kinda weird since I’m kind of new, but it’s my baby… :joy:

Story Name: Fantastical: Into Another World
Author’s Name: OB
Description: A great daydream and a boring economics class can unravel into so much more.
Style: All 3
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4541761362198528

It’s really good. I was discussing it with @EmmeAhsain.

Sure. Please see that I added your name to the list. I have a number of reads ahead of yours, but I will definitely do it.

@SilkHydra, Hi. I read your story. I was just wondering where I was on your list of stories to read?