Fantastical Contestants Only

Here’s my entry story (which I literally just published lol)

Title: Fantastical: Flora
Author: Mina
In-app description: In a world where magic is banned, Flora finds herself sacrificing everything to help a group of rebels to overthrow a ruthless and tyrannical king.
Full summary: Flora has lived in the palace her whole life, working as a handmaiden for the princess. The only thing she knows about the world beyond the city gates is that it is beautiful - and dangerous. For a hundred years, magic folk have been ostracised and killed by laws enforced by the cruel king and his ancestors, and people are starting to fight back. When an opportunity arises for Flora to leave the city for the first time, she is immediately drawn into the battle for justice and equality, and discovers the truth about her estranged father while fighting for her life.

CHOICES MATTER!!! Your choices will literally determine who lives or dies, and the fate of magic folk in Flora’s kingdom! You can also customise Flora and choose her sexuality (though romance isn’t a huge part of the story, and you can even choose not to be with anyone at all in the end)

3 Likes

Sounds interesting! I will give it a read

1 Like

Guys, I’m sorry to interrupt. This thread is purely for PROMOTING YOUR STORIES. You don’t have to do a READ FOR READ. Only if you like to read you can procced. PLEASE DONT PUT SCREEN SHOTS AND ASK READ FOR READ.

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR READ FOR READ THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT THREAD.

I’m doing a REVIEW for few people, I’m not making it COMPULSORY TO read my stories first. if the authors feel like reading mine they can. SO PLEASE NO READ FOR READ OR ANY SCREENSHOTS. AT LEAST NOT IN THIS THREAD.

You can always hit each others INBOX.

HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND

THANKS

GOD BLESS

(EQUAL IMPORTANCE TO EVERY STORY, NOT ONE OR TWO IN PARTICULAR)

My entry for the Fantastical story contest :blush::
Title: “Fantastical: Trientalis”
Author: RandomlyBeauty
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Ink
Story Description: A prediction by the elders says that a child will be born at the time of the bloom of the arctic flowers… Follow the journey of the predicted!

I would love if you could check it out :smile:
(Forgot to add but my instagram handle is bella3pisode)

Demi_Lovato_oEOk

Title: Fantastical: Welcome to the Amazon Forest
Author: XxAlphaBetaxX
Genre: Fantasy/Kind of romance
Style: Limelight
Summary: Khalil’s life revolved around nothing but botany. That is until a search for a mystical flower transports him to a forest full of 6’+ women in the middle of a crisis. [3 endings]
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5870552734892032
Instagram: @xxalphabetaxx.writes

I should also mention choices in my story matter.

This is a great idea!

Title: Fantastical: The Good Witch
Author: ShanniiWrites
Blurb: In a world full of superstition and hatred, only the Good Witch can put a stop to the growing presence of evil… but it just might cost her life.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6117403362983936
Cover:

1 Like

Hey! I would really appreciate if you’ll read \ review my story :slight_smile:

Story Name: Fantastical: Mysterious Investigation
Author’s Name: Lawful Evil
Description: People are missing in Innsmoot, the monster lives in the forest. Who’s behind all this? ~CC~

Hey everyone!

I’m Kim, it’s nice to meet all of you! (this was a really good idea)

I’d really appreciate it if you guys could read my Fantastical entry!!
(it’s only three chapters but I’m writing more!)

Title: Fantastical: Realm Revived
Author: Kim L
Description:

Dawn, my dear, with gifts ethereal,
To you belongs the Crown Imperial,
Remember to ever heed this lyrical:
“A realm may fall to its demise,
But after the dawn,
It may still rise.”

Chapters published: 3
Link :arrow_down:

my main instagram (KIM L)

my reviews instagram (EPI REVIEWS)

N.B. Choices matter if you play yourself and don’t take every opportunity to learn, it will affect how other characters treat the MC and the points you gain!!!

Please let PANS and ZOOMS finish before you click! Unless it’s a long zoom that’s moving while there is speech and/or narration.

:blue_heart::star::blue_heart:

I have exams Monday-Wednesday but I’ll be writing more after that!

i published this today lmao

Story Name: Fantastical: A Life’s Journey
Author’s Name: Booklady1017
Description: What happens when you casually make a wish to become a character on your favorite soap? Did something magical happen or is it just a dream?

:wink:
Here is the link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5255186082037760 3
Description: The SHC controls all beings with meta-human abilities. Unfortunately, Amaya is one of them. After faking her death, how long is it until they find out she’s still alive?
And here is the Cover:

Here’s my story for the contest:

Fantastical: Nature’s caprices
Episodes: 3 (4 will be out this week)
Extras: CC, choices matter, LGBT, several love interests
Description: Ana’s world is turning upside down when she finds out that she’s one of nature’s caprices - and if that isn’t enough, something seems to be off with her powers.

I’m always up for a read4read - just message me :slight_smile:

Hey everyone. I just released my story and I hope you like it. The episodes are short but they’ll be longer after episode 3. :purple_heart:

Fantastical: Concealed
Summary: Five years after the war between species you’re the only occult that escaped and mixed with the humans. How long before your real identity is discovered?
Episodes: 3 (on-going)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5163010413166592

1 Like

Yup kindly try it out :blush::innocent:.

I’ll hope you will like it.

Hi! My story is Fantastical: FOLKS by Cribb :blush: I would be happy if you could read it! :heart:
Here’s the link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5024783983312896

Hey guys! I’d be stoked to get some feedback and constructive criticism on my story! :blush:
I worked on mine with much efforts to perfect its directing and plot!

Title: Fantastical: Regnum Fortes
About: You’re a set of twins which were suddenly zapped into a realm you never even knew about. What now?
Episodes: 3 (on-going)
What to expect:

• This story uses a point system! (Choices actually matter.)
  • This story has a wide variety of Love Interests! Even options for the LGBT community!
  • Some pretty rad effects! (50+ overlays and backgrounds were used!)
  • Fighting scenes!
  • Plot twists you never saw coming!
  • Diverse characters!
  • Text effects!
  • Many more features!

Feel free to comment on what you think about the story and how I can improve it!

Hii this is my fantastical entry :wink: A story collaboration with my friend!

Story Title: Fantastical: Mermadia
Description: Mermadia, a mermaid, trapped in the current and it forced her to reach the dry land. What will happen to Mermadia in the dry land? And what about her lost family? (CC & Art Scenes)

Chapters: 3 (ongoing. More episodes soon!)
Genre: Fantasy/Romance/Comedy
Author: Darlina and Bellarina CH
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5251273193816064
Features: Character customization and Art Scenes.
Note: Yes, you can choose your own mermaid color and style! (5 options to choose)

Please don’t hesitate to share your opinion about the story. You can do it here in forum, mail us through episode (fanmail) or you can follow our instagram for sneak peeks and updates too! :sparkling_heart:
It’s @darlina.episode and @bellarina.episode :wink:
Thank you! :blush:

Dear @shuba22! Thank you very much for creating this thread! :slight_smile:
Below you can find information on my fantastical entry.

Title: "Fantastical: Behind The Rain"
Author: FieryTenderness
Description: One day she appeared under the rain out of nowhere. Another day she dissolved in the rain just on his eyes. Will Tobias return his love and reveal the truth hidden behind the rain?
Visit Is rain an ordinary thing? Not that ordinary, believe me! :) to find more information. :slight_smile:
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6105380902273024
Cover:

Thank you for creating this thread! All these beautiful entries deserve to shine! I might read a bunch of these too!
Here’s mine!

Story name: Fantastical: Ai
Description: Escaping from Lucifer’s clutches, Ai seeks help from the angels. Being brought to earth by the queen for protection, she lands in Anna’s house, who wanted nothing to do with her.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5593613465944064

This is truly an amazing thread <3 Thank you for doing this!
Would love to hear your review whether it’s good or bad(hopefully good), my instagram is @storiesbyeuropa

Title: Fantastical: Marvella
Author: Europa
Episodes: 3
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4643245428965376

Thank you so much for creating this thread! :smiley:

Here’s my entry!

Title: Fantastical: Origin
Author: AllieM
Chapters: 3

Description: Born seemingly powerless in a mystical world, Olivia has always run away from her problems. Will she be able to outrun fate? Or will she take her friends down in the process…

(Choices matter/Art scenes)

1 Like