Fantastical entries review

If you you have any entries for this month’s Fantastical contest, please share them with me, also if you have time, please read my story Fantastical: Felithia, as I’ve worked very hard on it.
Rules:-
Put your story details like this:
Story name:
Author name:
Story description:
OR
Story link:

My reviews are 100% honest and opinion based, so if you don’t like my review on your story, please don’t get upset.
My opinions are based on story directing (how well you directed your story), zooming and character placement (how advanced your zooming and spot directing are), and how much choices there are and how they affect the story. I will only read the first 2 chapters to decide.

Thanks,
Sophie

Hi! Thank you for this thread!

Demi_Lovato_oEOk

Title: Fantastical: Welcome to the Amazon Forest
Author: XxAlphaBetaxX
Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Style: Limelight
Summary: Khalil’s life revolved around nothing but botany. That is until a search for a mystical flower transports him to a forest full of 6’+ women in the middle of a crisis. [3 endings]
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5870552734892032

I’ll be sure to check out yours as well~ :heart:

Hey, @epy.sophie! Thank you for creating this thread! I’d love if you could check out my story:

Title: Fantastical: Silhouettes
Author: aprilish
Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Style: Ink
Blurb: Arion’s ready to risk it all to make her dreams come true. Leslie sees him every day, yet fails to recognize who he is. Watch them fall in love…without ever meeting each other.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6116658762874880
My Instagram: @aprilish.episode

Thank you so much! Have a great day! :two_hearts:

I replied in the wrong thread! hehe…sorry!
So, Hello @epy.sophie
So my story details-

Title: Fantastical: Virtues of destiny
Author: S.Dsana
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Ink
Description- Evil is rising, truth is surpassing, but what will happen when they find out who they really are? Is this going to lead to love, hate, revenge or magical encounter.
Choices Matter
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6566802985713664
My Instagram: @princesssana_sa

Thank you!

Hi, @epy.sophie!

Thank you very much for creating this thread, this is very kind of you! Constructive criticism is exactly what I am looking for!

If you are interested in reading a story with several mini-games and where CHOICES REALLY MATTER then, please, give my story a try. It has 4 different endings and it is really animated! All the backgrounds are custom and there is a special art scene as well. I promise, the plot will also keep you hooked :blush:

Here is the video trailer I made so that you can get a better idea what the story is about:

My story details:

Name of story: Fantastical: Black Shadow
Author: Alex Af
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 3
Summary of story: Having women on board is considered bad luck? Well, as the most wanted pirate captain, you’ll certainly bring the worst luck to anyone who dares cross your path. CC, choices matter
Link to story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6081182347689984
Instagram: @episode.alex.af

I would hold off then on sharing stories to this thread if they’re only reading 2 chapters. That will mess up retention scores during the contest, reducing your chance of winning. Although, reads could have stopped counting by this point and Episode has already begun filtering through the entries with highest retention scores then reading to see if it fits their rubric. Either way, I’d wait to do this read for review/read until the contest is over.

Hello. My name’s B612 Resident. It’s nice of you to create this thread :slight_smile: . I’d love your review on my entry. It’s in ink style. Here’s the information

Title: Fantastical: Angel on Vacation
Author: B612 Resident
Description: Rexana is an angel sent to Human world. She decided to consider it a vacation but will things turn out the way she imagined? Can she keep her identity a secret? c.c
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5451204643913728
Story cover:

Thanks in advance :smile:

Me reading first 2 chapters won’t affect the story’s rubric score, they won’t judge a story based on one person, also I’m searching for Fantastical stories for me to review, in case someone who shared their story gets chosen, they can fix their mistakes later on.

Did you read mine yet Soph??

Yep, all 3 chapters.

Yay!!!

I didn’t say rubric would be affected, I said retention will be. One person not reading all the way to the end will affect their scores more if they have less reads. And you may not be the only person not finishing the stories, so it would have a greater effect on their retention.

I will send everyone’s result in a PM.

FB_IMG_1531745917331
Title: THE NEW GUY
Author: KELZBLOGS
Genre: Gay/Romance
Style: INK
Summary: Justin is secretly gay but when the hot new guy from Cali comes along can he keep his secret and hide his feelings for the new guy who’s straight maybe.