Fantastical: Saving Hybrid Please Read! R for R!

Ok! So I have just finished with my newest story Saving Hybrid which is a Fantastical entry! I feel as if I am a little bit behind on getting reads for my story so I thought that I would post it for interested readers to check out. That being said, I would really REALLY appreciate it if you would give my story a shot :blush:

Or, if anyone prefers, I wouldn’t mind doing a read for read. You read my story first and I will read yours! If you decide to do a read for read, then shoot me a quick message or screen shot some pics of my story to let me know that you’ve read it and leave some info about your story here and I promise I will let you know as soon as I’ve read it!

Fantastical: Saving Hybrid

Author: Silkhydra

Description: Your life is changed forever on one fateful night when you are attacked by a ghoul. High school, sexy strangers, and jokester pixies? What could go wrong? (C.C & Multiple Romance!)

Genre: Fantasy

Style: Ink

Chapters published: 3 (ONGOING) :rofl:

Instagram: Silkhydra_episode

1 Like

Sounds good to me! Would you prefer reading one chapter at a time or all three in one go? Which ever way you would like to do it is fine with me :blush:

1 Like

OK! Let me know when your done and I will read yours!

1 Like

Here is my story!!

Title: Fantastical: Where is Aurora
Author: Chanell
Chapter: 3 (ongoing)
Description: Aurora is a fairy princess and she goes on an adventure and gets lost. Will she find her way home? Or will she be lost forever?

Link:

Sounds good! Let me know when you have finished mine so that I may read yours!

2 Likes

I will be reading it shortly.

1 Like

Sure! Just Private Message me when you are finished.

1 Like

I think you did amazing… it was funny… and amazing directing… I wish I wasn’t that goodbye at directing!!!

1 Like

Just messaged you back on your story! Good job and thanks again for reading!

Thanks for the read!
Just finished reading yours and I really like the fantasy backgrounds you used! Very cool!

1 Like

Hey! Fill out the form in my profile for a review!
Here’s my story:
Name: The Ember Moon Pack
Description: You’re the Queen of the Supernaturals. What’ll happen when you find out that your mate is your pack’s enemy, and your kidnapper? CC ChoicesMatter
Chapters: technically 3 bc ch 2 is customization
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5387476824358912
Instagram: emberpackepisode
NOTE: Please send review through PM.
Cover:

Just submitted! Let me know when you’ve finished episode 1 of my story so that I can take a look at yours!:blush:

1 Like

Anyone else interested in swapping stories? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: