Fantastical: Ticket to Paradise

Hey all! My name’s Love and I just published my very first story on Episode :smile: Also submitted to the Fantastical contest. I’ll be very grateful if I can receive some feedback on my story and recommendations :smiley: Also if you want to promote your story here, feel free to do so! I’m also looking for new stories to read <3

Title: Fantastical: Ticket to Paradise
Author: Love S.
Chapters: 3
Completed?: No
Description:
FANTASY-COMEDY
After your soul gets sucked into heaven and you become an angel, you’re eternal job is to guide rebellious teenagers.

Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6624247412031488

3 Likes

hey hey hey! i gave this a go after seeing the above art (it’s super and i love it) and i also love your custom backgrounds, they’re wonderful o;
that’s what really drew me in but the story itself is hilarious - death by lightning aside, i really enjoyed the lightness of it. sometimes you just need a good comedy to read and i enjoyed everything so far. there are a few grammar issues, which is usually off putting to me, but maybe it’s cause i’m a little oc about such. doesn’t take away from the story but i just wanted to bring it up. but, yeah! it’s been a while since i’ve read anything in ink but you did great! wishing you good luck with the contest :smile:

1 Like

Ooh this sounds good. Hopefully I find time to read it

1 Like

Thank you so much :heart: I saw a few mistakes as well when I replayed it D: I’ll try and fix those ASAP if it’s possible! & thanks for taking your time to read my story and also giving me a notice on those errors!

If you do, I hope you enjoy it :smile:

Hey, @amorstefanny!

Your story looks extremely interesting (and funny!) I haven’t seen any fantasy-comedy stories, so I can’t wait to get started with yours. Also, amazing cover art! :heart_eyes: I’d love to read and give it my honest feedback!

I hope you’d want to check out my story, too, since I’ve entered it for the contest as well. Here are my story details, 'case you’re interested:

Title: Silhouettes
Author: aprilish
Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Style: Ink
Blurb: Arion’s ready to risk it all to make her dreams come true. Leslie sees him every day, yet fails to recognize who he is. Watch them fall in love…without ever meeting each other.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6116658762874880
Cover:

My Instagram: @aprilish.episode

Thank you so much! :blush::two_hearts:

1 Like

I’ll make sure to read your story soon :heart: And thanks for your interest! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I actually just did and it’s awesome! I’m at work so not sure if I’ll finish it today, but will definitely keep reading!

1 Like

Thank you :sob: :heart:

1 Like

I just finished reading your first episode :slight_smile: I found it hilarious, perhaps add comedy into the genre as well? I’ll deffinitely keep reading your story :heart:

1 Like

Yay, so glad you liked it! :grin::revolving_hearts: And ahaha, it’s not much of a comedy—I just added a little humor here and there to keep the story lively. Anyhow, thank you SO much!

I’ll be starting with your story soon! :blue_heart:

1 Like

Hope you can find some time to read my story!

Fantastical: Saving Hybrid

Author: Silkhydra

Description: Your life is changed forever on one fateful night when you are attacked by a ghoul. High school, sexy strangers, and jokester pixies? What could go wrong? (C.C & Multiple Romance!)

Genre: Fantasy

Style: Ink

Chapters published: 3 (ONGOING) :rofl:

Instagram: Silkhydra_episode

1 Like

I’ll take a look at your story soon :smile:

1 Like

Hi!! @amorstefanny
Thanks for creating this thread and I will really appreciate it if you will give my story a try.:blush::blush:
In this story there is a special art scene…

My story details-

Name of story: Fantastical: Virtues of Destiny
Author: S.Dsana
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 3 [ONGOING]
Summary of story: “Evil is rising, truth is surpassing, but what will happen when they find out who they really are? Is this going to lead to love, hate, revenge or magical encounter.”
Choices Matter.
Link to story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6566802985713664
Instagram: @princesssana_sa

1 Like

I’ll be happy to read your story :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay so I just finished reading the first episode of your story and I must say, that intro got me hooked. There were some funny scenes, I especially liked the dad and his concert? LOL (he’s a weirdo :joy:) and the fairies of course. Great job :smile:

About to start this. So excited!

1 Like

Thank you so much! Reading yours right now!

1 Like

Ok just finished and I loved it! Your story is super funny and what an interesting concept having a point system for the angels :rofl: good job!

Thank you love❤️

1 Like