Fantastical Writing Partner!

Does anyone who’s great at coding a directing want to partner with me for the newest story contest theme; Fantastical? I’m great with grammar and making the story flow well, I think I’m pretty good at directing, however, sometimes I don’t know/have the time to code a complicated scene with overlays and such. English is my first language! I have no story ideas at the moment :frowning: If anyone has any ideas or wants to join me, please comment or PM me! This application is open to artists who would like to collab for covers/art scenes/splashes, I will credit everyone. If you all would like to DM me, my instagram is @author.y.w. I believe I’m very creative, but right now I’m struggling with writers block for this contest but it seems like a great contest to enter. I’ve never really taken interest in them but this seems like one for me! So please of you want to join me on this story journey, feel free! :smiley:

UPDATE: JUST LETTING EVERYONE KNOW - I’m still looking, the person who has commented will no longer be able to write with me. She’s a wonderful person and I wish her good luck with writing her own fantastical story! :smiley:

Hey. I would love to help direct your idea. I think I’m pretty good at directing. I think I can help you. I have good English too but I’m not so great at coming up with story ideas, although I am good at giving honest feedback of an idea. PM me if you’re interested in working with me! :slight_smile:

Winter xx

1 Like

Hey girl!!! I’ll PM you now! xx

Great! :blush:

I can

Hi! I apologise for the wait. I have to admit, however, that I’ve found a partner to write with! Although, I’d love to have you beta test the story first hand when we write it! We will credit you and everything. Again, I’m sorry about the inconvenience :frowning:

1 Like

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: