Fantastically Fantasy Art Shop (Open)

Bump

1 Like

This is Amazing.!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
Thank You so much, I really love your work .
Thanks a lot for doing this
How should I credit you?

1 Like

I’m so glad you like it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
And credit to my Forums name, please :blush:

2 Likes

Yay sure will do girl! :hugs:

1 Like

Hi,can you please tell me how to make your character’s hair in 2 colors?for example girl has blonde hair and brown roots

1 Like

Hi lovely. Actually, you can’t do that unless your story is an episode official story. Unless you mean in an edit. If you do, then PM me, and I’ll show you :innocent:

3 Likes

Oh okay then,thank you so much!I got really confused about that <3

2 Likes

Hay @Raitlyn How are my covers doing?

2 Likes

ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!

Hello. I’m sorry to say that my requests are currently down, and anyone who has requested drawn art in the past will not be getting it at all. I’m so sorry for the inconvenience. I’ve gotten so many requests, I don’t even remember which one was the first on my waiting list. No, this is not just me backing out. If these people(who have requested drawn art): @julan @Ventu @Jayda3299(I’m still working on your character card btw) @Jenniee6
Would like to know the reason why I can’t complete it for them, please PM me.

Anyways, while my requests are down, I will be practicing drawn art, and will be getting better at realism. I may even be doing commissions when I get back though(probably not).

5 Likes

Hi, wondering if you are done with the 2 you had ?

1 Like

Hello! Only one is, and it will continue to stay that way.

I’m sorry to say that my requests are currently down, and anyone who has requested drawn art in the past will not be getting it at all .

I’m very sorry for the inconvenience that this may have caused you :confused:

2 Likes

Okay :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

So Do i have to get someone else to do my covers then?
:sad_panda:

2 Likes

Nope. I can do edited, just not drawn :kissing:

2 Likes

Okay but I have someone else who is doing it someone pm and said she can do it but have a good day.

2 Likes

Bump

2 Likes

Hey @Batman54 :wave:t2: How´s my request going, if you don´t mind me asking? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Hey! OMG I’m sorry i’ve been meaning to talk to you. I’ve been working on this for a while and can’t get the pose right, It’s a little too complex for me. @BlueSnowflake09 has an art shop that I believe is still open, and her work is beautiful. She may be able to help you better than myself.

4 Likes

Hii there. This is zoi.epi.I am writing my first story “TEACH ME!!” and i need an artist(free) for making cover and some of the artscenes.If anyone is interested then plz let me know.
Insta id-@zoi_epi

Character details(MALE):

* Body - Athletic
* Nose - generic
* Skin tone - Rose 02
* Eyes - deepest downturned lidded(ocean blue)
* Hair - side curls(Brunette brown)
* Face - chiseled shaved
* Lips - medium straight(Pink beige matte)
*Eyebrows - Arched  Medium(Dark brown)

CHARACTER (FEMALE):
*Body - generic
*Skin tone - Rose 01
*Nose - Defined natural
*Eyes - Generic(Green)
*Lips - Full heart pouty(Peach)
*Eyebrow - Arched natural scar
*Hairstyle - Long Half Up Ponytail Hair(Platinum blonde)
*Face - Diamond

If any of the wonderful artist is willing to help me then feel free to ask for details on my instagram.(@zoi_epi)

2 Likes

Okay. Thank you for informing me and if you say so, then I´ll check it out and delete my request later if that´s okay? Still thank you so much for your time to try make it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes