Fantasy Background

Hey everyone! I’ve tried searching for art shops that make backgrounds, but I can’t seem to find any. I’ve also been through possibly every Background Google Drive and still can’t find what I’m looking for :joy: So, I’m wondering if anybody would be willing to create a gothic-style castle background? I’d really appreciate it! And, of course, credit will be given : )

1 Like

can u elaborate on gothic-style?

1 Like

Yeah, my bad lol. I’m looking for a background that’s interior is made of stone. That could range from the walls to everything in the background. I was hoping to possibly stick to a single color (black), as it symbolizes my character’s role in the story.

image image
So, these are some really professional images I pulled off of google and I’m in no way expecting something like this, but here are just rough ideas of the style I’m looking for

1 Like

any specific room? (bathroom, living room etc)

1 Like

Definitely a living room. And I hope this isn’t too much to ask, but is there anyway the background could be spatially similar to the examples I sent? I’m really sorry if that sounds picky. It’s just that I had this arc going that my main character has so much power and owns such a big house, yet he has no use for all the space because he keeps to himself

Also, I just checked out your page (sorry if that’s weird) and WOW your art is incredible!!!

1 Like

thank you! sorry i went off (had to leave my house)

1 Like

no problem :slight_smile: :smiley:

1 Like

i’m sorry, I can’t find anything to your liking and I’ve never edited/made backgrounds so idk where to begin otherwise i’d gladly help

1 Like

That’s totally okay. I appreciate your help nonetheless : )

1 Like