Fantasy character placement help

Hii everyone , I’m Jenny. So I’m currently writing a fantasy story and I wanted to have a few fairies floating while the camera is panning to zone 3. Can anyone help me please?

Hello Jen_Jen, I’m Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum! :smiley:

I’ve moved this thread to Directing Helps and Tips since it’s about coding. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

hmmm do you have in mind any spcific animation they should do while floating?

Thank you for responding :pleading_face: , and they’re basically talking to each other

Well you will need to spot direct them. Do you know how to do that?
The floating is bit problematic

If you want them to move while doing some non walking animation you wll need to use this command

@CHAR walks to spot … in zone … in … AND CHAR does it while animationname

Okayy thank you , now how do I place them in the scene before I transition into that specific scene ? I tried to do it but it didn’t look smooth at all

BACKGROUND
&CHAR spot…
&CHAR2 spot
@transition

ps do not forget to add zone to their spott.

using & happens tohether with @ under it do they will be on scene from the start

Thank you so much !

Where exactly would I add the pan command ? Like I want the camera to move from zone 1 to 3 with a couple fairies . Would I have to add it after spotting everyone or before ?

first you spot them using &

then you will use pan comnand… it can have @

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.