Fantasy limelight

Ok so I’m looking for a good fantasy story with a lot of choices that effect the story I would prefer it to have atleast two love interest and for it be almost or close to finished.:grinning::grinning::grinning:

4 Likes

I have a fantasy Limelight story! Choices matter. As for the love interests you play as multiple characters and you can choose to push them together (Idk if that satisfies you) And I’m consistently updating and will release my 5th chapter tomorrow!

My Story

Title: The Split Kingdom

Description: The Ice Queen declared war on your kingdom, In retaliation, your king has a plan. 5 citizens will infiltrate the Ice kingdom, with one nearly impossible goal…

Cover:

Features:
Point System
Choices Matter
CC
Mini-games
Advanced Directing
Multiple Playable Characters

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Squad: The Split Kingdom

If not my story a story that fits what you want perfectly is:

The Elf Kings Quest by Sopho.episode

and Glitch Girl by Joseph Evans is also pretty good but only has one LI

2 Likes

:eyes:

Yes!!!

you should deff check out solis regnum fortes by @TheBigMystery if you haven’t already

it’s not finished yet,the author said that making a chapter is taking a lot of time, but trust me,the wait is deff worth it

choices matters :dizzy:
2 mcs (m&f) each have multiple li :sunny:
the genre is fantasy :sparkles:
advanced directing :crescent_moon:

1 Like

@episodemichi @luchibob

Y’all have me dead :joy: really came out from lurking huh?

2 Likes

Greetings! Thanks for this thread. My fantasy story has many choices that lead to you getting one of four endings and is complete. However, because it’s a short story, there are no LIs because I felt there wasn’t enough time to develop one properly. If you do end up reading it, I’d love to hear any thoughts you may have. :grin:

Title: Magicka: Dark Star
Author: Silver Lady
Style: LL
Description: Lyal was born under a dark star, an omen of evil and death . Will she rage against the dying of her light? Or will she embrace her dark destiny? (choices matter, 4 endings).
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5969712374808576
Cover: