Fantasy/Medieval Bedroom Needed

Hi everyone, I was wondering if you could help me. I need a fantasy/medieval bedroom for my story, here are a few images which I like to help. I need something with a bit of floor space but that’s all. I hope you can help.

3d-rendering-medieval-fairy-tale-260nw-1812276217

download

1 Like

You can find them in pixabay

I’ve tried looking, but it just says they couldn’t find any matches.

U can search in FlowerGriefers Background thread and @/ameepisode drive

1 Like

The first one is on episodelife from episode cyberpunk, it’s also created from different point of views so maybe one of those fits for you? They have a few that could be what you’re searching for, also from different creators, so definitely worth checking it out! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll look for it :slight_smile:

I definitely will look through there :smiley:

1 Like

Hey, so I downloaded the backgrounds from episodelife, but I thought that one of them would make for a great background in another part of the story, so my question is this; do you think I could get away with this episode background for a spare room in my main family’s farmhouse?

Of course!

1 Like

Thank you x

https://www.pexels.com/fr-fr/photo/mur-lit-chambre-a-coucher-campagne-7163597/

Maybe something like this would do. Just type « old bedroom » or « medieval room » on pixabay or pexels :kissing_heart:

I would definitely recommend using the site “unsplash”. I usually get my backgrounds from there :+1:t2::slightly_smiling_face: