Fantasy ONLY Story Promotion [Promote yours]

Hey creators! I wanted to create a categories thread for fantasy based stories only. Ramance and mafia stories are nice but there’s too many these days and I want to filter some stories that deal with magic, rise to power, vampire, outer space, science fictional or just generally unorthodox fantasies.

And any good ones you may know about!

Here’s mine:
This is about the rise to power and fame in a school setting.

Title: Total Conttol - Blood Mist**
Genre: Drama/ real life / part musical / fantasy
Type: LL
Hass: MC with limited / progressive cc (I’ll explain)
Mini games / missions / mystery locations / map system / real life locations
Controversial topics

More details

Currently the story is in beta form and only the first episode is a bailable. It is being released fully as a season which contains 9 chapters. At the end of the beta chapter there is a code awarded to you that will unlock special / extra content at the end of EVERY chapter in season 1 or a small fee is asked.

The story was reviewed by two reviewers so far and a lot has been changed but aren’t yet in effect due to how it’s being released. All edits will come in season 1.

A girl and her team of friends create a group called Blood Mist to help bring her school out of the trench it fell in. Plagued by drug abuse, fighting, disrespect and poor education, her school has fallen from it’s pedestal. With the power of music, they captivate the student population to make a change.

An enemy school threatens yours and a war has begun. It’s up to the Blood Mist group to create allies among 9 different schools and fight!

The school has a dark history created by a former delinquent antagonist who is depicted in a version of the timeline set in the future. It shows how the school ended up that way but is hidden because of its controversial scenes. However, it is unlockable through a special code given at the end of season 1.

Progressive cc
This story features a map system that will contain all 9 school locations as well as shops story missions, side missions, mystery/ easter egg locations and multiple hair salons!

You will have the ability to change your hairstyle and color throughout the story at any of these salons when unlock and map is available.

Controversial topics
This story is set on a caribbean island and it’s schools and uniforms are near identical. However, is touches on some very delicate topics like:
Abuse - physical/distance
Bullying
Sex / sexual orientation
Poverty etc…
It’s not a story for everyone but maybe some few may find it interesting.

Fixes
I fixed some directing issues, added periods to dialog, shortened main character names, change starting skin color of MC as the story is set in a predominantly black and indian country and minor other things. Remember these changes won’t be seen till season 1 is released

For more in-depth info on the title visit the wiki forum page here
Total Control Wiki 🌐

My instagram: @tcworl.epy

Here is the link:

7 Likes

100% agree with you. Fantasy is my favorite genre and I’d love to see some more recognition with those types of stories. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Here’s info about my story!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5305767660552192

Genre: Fantasy / Mystery / Comedy

Plot: After a dangerous encounter, you and your friends are caught in the center of a dark event. With shocking secrets, dire circumstances, and hot strangers, what’s in store for you?

In this story…

• You can choose the gender of the MC
  • There are 6 nonhuman love interests (3 guys and 3 girls).
  • Choices matter.
  • Point Systems are used (friendship and romance).
  • GOLD CHOICES drastically impact the story.
  • Episode 3 has two (very interesting) alternate endings.
  • You get to customize all the MC’s friends! Each episode will feature CC for some characters.
  • There’s a Cameo Runway! (Anyone who sends me a cameo for the story will get to walk the red carpet!)
  • There’s a huge mysterious secret kept among all the characters that remains hidden from the MC throughout the story.
  • There are four dimensions: Human, Fairy, Demon, and Vampire.

I really hope you check it out and enjoy! For any updates, comments, questions, or random conversations through DM, please follow me on Instagram! @crimsoncat6_episode

2 Likes

Reasons to give it a try : Are you looking for a story where you could choose the gender of your character? Do you wanna be pleased by advanced directing?Are you the one who loves slow burn?Are you looking a story which could make you laugh at any second? And what’s the best thing of all, there are no gem choices present in the story!!! What are you waiting for go check out this story

Title Ft: Not your perfect princess

Description : How does your life changes from that perfect fairy tale to the most frantic nightmare. Get ready for drama, suspense a slow-burn romance with 2 sexy beings. (NO GEMS)(CHOOSEGENDER)

Genre : Rom-com Fantasy

*Writers name- Lily Lockheart
*Style- Limelight
*Ongoing - 3 out
*Full customisation
*Diversity present

Instagram

1 Like

Thank you for this! :yellow_heart:

𓆃 Title: FT: Seven Wishes
𓆃 Description: An archaeologist discovers an ancient artefact which could not only advance her career, but offers her 7 wishes to enhance her love life. Ready for a tale worth 1000 and 1 nights?
𓆃 Genre: Fantasy
𓆃 Features: Advanced Directing, Art scenes, Mini Games, Point Systems, full CC for MC and partial for LI
𓆃 Storylink: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5425549718257664

What makes it unique is that the narrator is also a character in the story with her own storyline. Want to dive in an Oriental vibe? Then check my story out!

For more info and sneak peeks, check out my Instagram

1 Like

Thanks for the thread. This is my story

1 Like

Here’re mine:

And this one

1 Like

Want to read mine?! :blush: :white_heart:

Title: THE WOLF IN ME (LL)

Genre: Fantasy

Follow my Instagram: @bethany.h.episode - For sneak peeks & updates!

Story description:

Kiani has no idea she’s a wolf-shifter… Even worse, her soulmate is the son of the Alpha that murdered her parents! What can go wrong? #BiteMe.

Mature themes!

21 chapters out (ongoing)

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Wolf In Me (LL) 20 & 21

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

I hope you’ll give it a read! :two_hearts: :blush:

Bethany. h

1 Like

There are covers of my first story :slightly_smiling_face:

A_GZ_posterThumb_4r5oX3MdK6
A_GZ_posterImage_bYefdjPJED

There is 1LI, full cc for LI and limited cc for MC because of the story plot :wink:

I have point system (choices matter) but without gem choices.

I’m trying to make it fantasy/comedy/romance.

I hope you will like it:

I’m also up for R4R :wink:

1 Like

Hello :two_hearts::wave:
Anyone interested ? :blush:

I published my story hope you like it!
Title : My Strange Magical Dream
Genre : Fantasy
Style : LL
Chapters : 3 and more coming
Description : Every night, you have this strange yet magical dream with this mysterious person that appears in it. Would you be able to find out who was the person and the meaning of your dream?

My Instagram : Anasfa.EpisodeStory
Storylink : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6550977526824960

1 Like

Feel free to check out my stories.

Title: A Prince’s Curse
By: lanafrazer_episode
Instagram: lanafrazer.episode
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 5
Style: Limelight
Description: Cursed for eternity, shocked by his betrothed, he will not stop until he finds a solution to end his curse. What will become of his betrothed? Will he find a cure or love?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6490473514205184

:heavy_check_mark: No CC & Limited CC.
:heavy_check_mark: Mini-Games
:heavy_check_mark: No Point-System
:heavy_check_mark: 1 Male MC & 1 Male Love Interest
:heavy_check_mark: Choices
:heavy_check_mark: Advanced Directing
:heavy_check_mark: Setting in Medieval Era
:heavy_check_mark: LGBTQ+ Themes
:heavy_check_mark: Some art scenes will be included.

Cover:

Title: Reveal: A Captain’s Tale

By : lanafrazer_epsidoe

Genre: Drama, Action, Fantasy, Adventure (mainly fantasy)

Style : Limelight

Episodes: 1-3 (On-going)

Description: A blacksmith is on a journey to unfold the truth about his long lost father. What happens when he boards a ship owned by a pirate captain who’s not what he seems to be.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5599940716986368

:heavy_check_mark: No CC & Limited CC.
:heavy_check_mark: Mini-Games
:heavy_check_mark: Point-System
:heavy_check_mark: Male MC & Female Love Interesr
:heavy_check_mark: Choices
:heavy_check_mark: Advanced Directing
:heavy_check_mark: This story will be mainly focusing on family.
:heavy_check_mark: Some art scenes will be included.

FT: His Nightengale
By : lanafrazer_epsidoe
Genre: Fantasy, Drama, Romance, Action (mainly fantasy)
Style : Limelight
Episodes: 1-3 (On-going)

Description: A servant with a voice of beauty lives in a kingdom surrounded by sorrow and despair. But everything changes when he begins to sing. He’s known as the Nightingale. (Male MC/LGBTQ+)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6228060213542912

Trailer: https://www.instagram.com/p/CKAyGoMl0uC/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

This story contains:

• Male MC
  • Music + Sound
  • Male LI
  • Diversity
  • No CC/Limited CC
  • LGBTQ+ Themes
  • Mini-games
  • Point System
  • Advanced Directing
  • 1 Ending
  • Mature Themes
  • 3 Fairytales (The Nightingale, Cinderella, & The Fitcher’s Bird)

1 Like

Fantasy stories are so fun to write, this is my first one! :smiley:
When I published this, they literally just announced the FT contest a week later and I was shook, I was too late to enter hahahah.

Story: Sorceress’ Heart.
Episodes: 19 (More Coming Soon).
Genre: Fantasy (Romance/Comedy).
Story Description: After the fall of Valeryania, Aurora, the last of her kind was found abandoned as an orphan in the land of Mara. Will Aurora be able to discover who she really is?

[STORY LINK]
[Instagram]
[Sorceress’ Heart Trailer] < < HIGHLY RECOMMEND WATCHING!!

Some things you should know if my story fits your criteria:

• No CC (I have my reasons why).
  • Art Scenes (I draw my own art scenes).
  • Advanced Directing / Animated Overlays - (I create my own backgrounds/overlays).
  • One Main Love Interest.
  • Character Development.
  • A slow burn romance = love-hate = enemies>friends>romance
  • If you like stories with badass, strong female leads, then this is the story for you! I am really sick of the damsel-in-distress MC stereotypes on Episode.
  • Mini-games.
  • Magical School.
  • While romance and comedy is the sub-genre of this story, I focus more on the story telliing aspect of the fantasy genre, because this story’s main genre after all… is fantasy!
  • Fast chapter updates!
1 Like